The Student Room Group

Bolton Uni ODP degree numeracy and literacy tests.

Hi, I have an interview next week for Bolton uni for ODP degree and wondered if anyone had any ideas what the questions might be like for the numeracy and literacy tests please. Thank you.
Hi, I've got an interview for the April intake I was wondering, how was the interview? What was the format of it?
Reply 2
It was absolutely fine. Basic numeracy questions, nothing too tricky at all. Make sure you watch the presentation they send as there are questions on that. The literacy question was to write a piece about why you want too be an ODP.
Original post by Rachel Sm
It was absolutely fine. Basic numeracy questions, nothing too tricky at all. Make sure you watch the presentation they send as there are questions on that. The literacy question was to write a piece about why you want too be an ODP.

Just did the interview was very good, are you for April or september intake
Original post by Rachel Sm

Are you for April or september intake
ive applied through clearing and i got an interview in couple hours. How do u like the course there?
Do you think you might know any questions that came up at the interview?
Reply 6
Hi Guys. Did any of you take up to study for the ODP? I’m thinking of doing it in clearing? How are you finding it? What do you study? Is it full on? Could I work part time as well? I have so many questions…sorry.. but thanks
Reply 7
Original post by unborn-choice
ive applied through clearing and i got an interview in couple hours. How do u like the course there?
Do you think you might know any questions that came up at the interview?

How did it go I have got mine tomorrow, what were the questions like.

Quick Reply

Latest