The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

sophieisace
no little shops or anything. it took me ages to walk back to the city centre aswell! most people ordered their shopping from tesco online and had it delivered, i don't want to have to depend on things like that and it was quite disconcerting that you stepped straight out onto a very busy main road. i don't know where to choose now!!

there are some shops - if you go to the tannery which is right opposite then there's a small corner shop thing which is alright.. or on the way to Hyde Park (which is really close btw, like 20 mins) there are some shops as well. No one I know has ever ordered from tesco! I always walk to toewn to do my shopping it's like a 15 minute walk I dunno hwo much closer you can get really. It is on a busy main road though you need to be careful cos the drivers in leeds are crazzyyyy.

also yeah it did catch fire the bloody generator blew up or something but they got a replacement one for now. I don't think it was anything major though so nothing to worry about really :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
thanks for the message as long as the fire didn't wreck any of the rooms then that's great!
haha i obviously don't know much. i guess i was looking in the wrong places
Reply 23
where do people park in concept place?
coz the website says theres no parking

Latest