The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult Nursing 2019

Hey everyone,

I have firmed Chester for Adult Nursing starting September 2019 subject to the usual OH and DBS and would love to create a Facebook group with others who have also firmed Chester!

For those of you who have an interview coming up, good luck and just be yourself!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hope lots of you have had offers. Be great to hear from you!
Reply 3
Original post by aspiringnurse66
Hope lots of you have had offers. Be great to hear from you!

I start Adult Nursing this September based at the Chester campus. Went for an interview last Thursday and got the offer on the Friday lol. What campus are you going to be based at? I am a mature student and was worried that I would feel like an oldy but there were lots of other mature students at the interview thankfully. :smile:
Congratulations! I'm going to be based at the Warrington campus but haven't met anyone else yet except at the Experience Day. I'm 23 and it was lovely seeing people on either side of my age. I think I'm one of the few males on the course aswell but that doesn't really bother me. Do you know when we hear more about DBS/Occupational Health? :smile:
Original post by jojo2018
I start Adult Nursing this September based at the Chester campus. Went for an interview last Thursday and got the offer on the Friday lol. What campus are you going to be based at? I am a mature student and was worried that I would feel like an oldy but there were lots of other mature students at the interview thankfully. :smile:
Reply 5
Not sure when we hear back about that. I guess they will need it all sorted before September though so I guess they will contact us. I think we have to pay for the DBS ourselves which is annoying as I have a current one from work but they probably won't use it as it is from last year but hey ho. :smile:
Original post by aspiringnurse66
Congratulations! I'm going to be based at the Warrington campus but haven't met anyone else yet except at the Experience Day. I'm 23 and it was lovely seeing people on either side of my age. I think I'm one of the few males on the course aswell but that doesn't really bother me. Do you know when we hear more about DBS/Occupational Health? :smile:
Reply 6
I’m doing adult nursing at Warrington campus too x
Original post by Katehay
I’m doing adult nursing at Warrington campus too x

Congrats on your place! Are you excited to start now? Feel free to drop me a message if you want to find me on Facebook x
Reply 8
My son starts this/ September at Warrington campus anyone else starting or there now any pointers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending