The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have never been to UK, neither to Europe. I looked also to the Toronto Program but I miss the deadline for the application. Even if I was accepted to The Toronto Program, I was planning to work in UK after. How are you going to manage your money? are you planning to open a bank account there? when are you planning to move?
Reply 21
Bank account..I haven't planned it ~
I will not move until the start of the semester because I want to save money:p:

How about the courses in the US? Did you consider them?
Reply 22
There are many good courses in US (NY, BK...), but again the problem is money It costs generally more than the double of Edinburgh
Reply 23
hey
i also think a laptop is the most important thing to bring...

have you guys started reading the book they recommend? Or did they just ask me to read it: Probability with Martingales.
Reply 24
Hi StevenNo and sonitram!!! I suppose you're currently attending the MSC in Financial Mathematics at HW :smile: ...

I've received an offer for the above MSC. What are your Opinions about this MSC? Do you suggest me to accept the offer?

Thank you very much for your answers :biggrin:

Regards
Reply 25
Jelbo
Hi StevenNo and sonitram!!! I suppose you're currently attending the MSC in Financial Mathematics at HW :smile: ...

I've received an offer for the above MSC. What are your Opinions about this MSC? Do you suggest me to accept the offer?

Thank you very much for your answers :biggrin:

Regards

Unfortunately this is a pretty old thread so those two members may not be active anymore. But from what I have heard the masters is very good, the longest running in the UK and has a good reputation within the quant sector. Hope that helps.
Reply 26
Thank you very much for your answer.

I'd like to know the opinions of someone who has attended this course...let's hope someone will answer

bye

Latest

Trending

Trending