The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
haha no not yet, i am excited but havnt thought about it much really... i wil do all th preparation in august probs! still cant wait though :smile::smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I can totally relate. The only reason I'm working so hard for my exams is so that I get into Leeds! It's total motivation. And I've started writing out my favourite recipes from home to use when I'm away and keep looking at plates and cutlery :biggrin:
x
Reply 3
ooo im doing the same course as you - graphic design!!!
Reply 4
hi person doing the same course as me!! Haha.
Graphic design is obviously the best subject to be taking :P
x
Reply 5
heey yeah im the same im always looking at stuff i can buy for uni! im gunna av a big ikea day hehe n buy evrythin lol
im doing textiles anyone else?
xx
I won't be buying stuff till nearer the time...
anybody moving into Lupton, you can leave buying the household things till the day you move in, just wander down to Wilkinsons, they will be well equipped with everything students need on move-in day
MagicNMedicine
anybody moving into Lupton, you can leave buying the household things till the day you move in, just wander down to Wilkinsons, they will be well equipped with everything students need on move-in day

But if you're excited it's still fun to shop before :smile:
Reply 9
hehe were girls wel like all that sort of stuff hehe, shopping for all our room things is like one of the bets bits for me haha! im like soooo excited tho hehe x
Reply 10
ok everyone is getting me excited now... hahahaaaaa i wanna SHOP!!
Reply 11
hey sr11 what are u doin at uni? u goin leeds uni or met?
xx
Reply 12
hi! im going to leeds uni to do graphic design and communication, reeeally excited! iv applied to stay in James Baillie Park too. what are you doing?
Reply 13
ooo kewl, im doing textiles :biggrin: at leeds uni n im stayin in the plaza im sooo excited aswell, lol where bouts u from? u got facebook or nething? xx
Reply 14
i live in sheffield atm, but board in pocklington- near york! yeh i do have facebook i can only talk on weekends though coz the school network has banned it :frown: u can add me though and il accept on saturday!!
Reply 15
oo kk kewl, wel il send u a link to mine if u want n u can add me when u can coz apparantly thers alot of ppl with th same name as me hehe x

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=619520396
Reply 16
thanku! will do on saturday then we can talk more about how ridiculously excited we are getting haha
Reply 17
hahaha sounds gd lol! its all im talking about at work i think ppl are gettin sik of me hehe :tongue: xx
Reply 18
yer im going mad in my head preparing. well wanna have the perfect student room (i.e. truckload of booze, nice tv, xbox etc).

i'm doing Politics and Philosophy @ leeds, applied to stay at James Baillie Park.

pretty scared of a) screwin up exams so i dont get in b) not getting in JBP and having ****e halls

anyone else?
Reply 19
yeh those are my main 2 worries- exams and halls... and keep thinking about how bad it wud be if i didnt get on with flat mates!

Latest