The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Nursing 2019

Anyone no how long you usually wait after interview to hear back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My UCAS was in before Christmas and I still haven't heard anything :frown: some people doing the same access program as me have had their interviews already though! :no:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
I sent away my application in January and still haven’t had a reply from Queen Margaret either
Reply 3
Anyone heard anything yet? I'm getting so impatient
Reply 4
Myself and two others still haven't heard either, considering that decisions need to be in by the end of this month I'm just assuming we didn't make it :cry:
Reply 5
Where does it say they need to be in by the end of the month? I thought you just had to respond once all of your offers were in, they have until the 2nd of May
Original post by JDaly90
Myself and two others still haven't heard either, considering that decisions need to be in by the end of this month I'm just assuming we didn't make it :cry:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
I emailed admissions and they said they would have decisions done by the end of March :/
Reply 7
Oh well still 4 more days! Also the possibility that they haven't managed to get them done in time. Don't worry about it, no news is generally good news so here's hoping. Where else have you applied to?
Original post by JDaly90
I emailed admissions and they said they would have decisions done by the end of March :/
Reply 8
😂 I keep trying to tell myself that as well!

I’ve also applied for Stirling and Edinburgh and have offers from there but would prefer to remain around Edinburgh!

Where have you applied for?
Original post by jmjmjmjm
Oh well still 4 more days! Also the possibility that they haven't managed to get them done in time. Don't worry about it, no news is generally good news so here's hoping. Where else have you applied to?
Reply 9
I've applied for RGU, GCU (and obviously QMU) and received my offer from RGU, but still waiting to hear back from GCU too which is super annoying because I'd like to be in Glasgow. I'm getting SO impatient, constantly checking UCAS!
Original post by JDaly90
😂 I keep trying to tell myself that as well!

I’ve also applied for Stirling and Edinburgh and have offers from there but would prefer to remain around Edinburgh!

Where have you applied for?
Reply 10
I’ve kinda given up 😂 Edinburgh is my first choice but I had two very different experiences at Edinburgh and QMU open days so would actually be happy with either. QMU has a lower grade requirement so would be nice to have a back up!
I just received an invitation to interview yesterday/this morning on UCAS! Did anyone else?
Reply 12
I got my invitation email on Friday and my UCAS one today! As did one of my friends on my course :smile: I might unknowingly bump in to you there! :wink:

I just received an invitation to interview yesterday/this morning on UCAS! Did anyone else?
Yay! Well done, when is it?
I got invited for an interview on Monday 15 April
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 15
Congratulations and good luck!
Original post by DorotejaM
thank you! when is your interview?
Original post by JDaly90
Congratulations and good luck!
Me too, I’m at half 10
Original post by DorotejaM
Did anyone ask when we would hear back after the interview? Didn’t even cross my mind until after!
they told me that I’d hear from them in about a week
Did anyone ask when we would hear back after the interview? Didn’t even cross my mind until after!

Quick Reply

Latest