The Student Room Group

Tesco - work experience

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Cy4nide
I'm going round Tesco's on Tuesday for a look round with the personnel woman and my advisor from Agoriad and then we'll be discussing the details of my work experience. I'm doing 2 days a week for 15 weeks but I might up it once I'm more comfortable. I think I get to pick what section I work in.

Who works/has worked/has done work experience at Tesco? What's it like? What's the best part to work in?

i did work experiance at tescos.
please whatever you do DONT DO IT. Tesco was a nightmare.
Working for Tesco, I found no benefits, and the staff, clueless, dumb and rude.
Reply 21
Hi there my name is jake and i am looking for work experience and i was wondering if i could do it with you i am 15 years old i attened cockshut hill techonlgy collge school in birmingham west midlands you could send me a relpy as soon as possible thank you very much your time
your sincerly
Jake Rea
Reply 22
how do u get work experience at tesco
Reply 23
Original post by jr6563
Hi there my name is rozeena and i am looking for work experience and i was wondering if i could do it with you i am 15 years old i go to holly lodge high school school in smethwick west midlands i was wondering if you could send me a relpy as soon as possible thank you very much your time
your sincerly
Rozeena amjad
hi there. i am looking for a job. but dont have Any experience...i am looking for receptionis or sales...
I’m filling a form for work experience , I need all the insurance details
Hi can I apply for Tesco I’m 16. Thanks
How did you apply to work experience to Tesco?
And are you in year 10?
Please could you answer
Reply 28
Original post by eulerwaswrong
is this paid work experience?

why do you want work experience in tesco? Wouldnt something suited to your career plans be better?

The table shows the Tesco’s of some students in class the scores are 012345843967 which Tesco was the least common

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending