The Student Room Group

Access to HE credits

Hi,I received a conditional offer from my firm choice. My condition was to get 45 level 3 credits at merit or higher. I recently had to do a very difficult 6 credit assignment which I think I received a pass. I’m nervous and I don’t know what to do at this point. This would be my only pass btw
Original post by Daylon
Hi,I received a conditional offer from my firm choice. My condition was to get 45 level 3 credits at merit or higher. I recently had to do a very difficult 6 credit assignment which I think I received a pass. I’m nervous and I don’t know what to do at this point. This would be my only pass btw

Do you have the result yet?
Have you checked whether you can resubmit?

Contact your target uni and confirm what the situation is. If you have lots of distinctions they may be flexible. Only the uni can say.
Reply 2
I got the result and it was a pass which means I would have 39 credits at merit and 6 credits at pass. I've phoned the uni however they said it's something they would have to discuss when I get my certificate in July.
Original post by 999tigger
Do you have the result yet?
Have you checked whether you can resubmit?

Contact your target uni and confirm what the situation is. If you have lots of distinctions they may be flexible. Only the uni can say.
Original post by Daylon
I got the result and it was a pass which means I would have 39 credits at merit and 6 credits at pass. I've phoned the uni however they said it's something they would have to discuss when I get my certificate in July.

A month to reply?

Anyway all entirely predicatble. You didnt make offer and now they have to decide based on spare places. Same as anyone else who falls short except you know a little earlier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending