The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Pictures of Accommodation: Inside!

Found this picture of a room in Tyler Court A on another thread (Hev, thank you :biggrin:)

It's so dinky! And the window is dinky too!

Tiiiiny.

But not in a necessarily bad way... though the wall is a mentally damaging colour. ^_^ And the curtains sure are interesting :biggrin:

How many people are there to a kitchen in Tyler A?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow, that's my room right there lol well sort of, i no longer have a tv and my bed is actually made. But the Andrex puppy is still there :biggrin:

Btw, that pic doesn't include the bathroom, i've attached a photo that shows the other side of the room, but that photo also misses out the cupboard which is next to the desk on the first photo. And before anyone asks, no you don't have to bring your own ironing board, i just did because their's is crappy :smile:

I do think this thread is a good idea, everyone who is or has been in a uni room add a picture so those potential students can see the rooms.

Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Whoah, random shelf above the door! LOVE it.

How many people share a kitchen in Tyler A, Hev?
Reply 3
8 people to a kitchen ;yes;
Reply 4
Thank you ^_^ Ah, that's not too bad. The kitchens weren't a really bad size, and everyone (hopefully) won't be in them at once. And I'm guessing (hoping!) that everyone gets a cupboard to put their shizit in? :biggrin:
Anyone got any Parkwood photos? :biggrin:
Reply 6
My accomodation is still being built, I have no idea what its going to look like. :frown:!
Reply 7
parkwoooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

I need to see it.
Reply 8
*grins* Well, hopefully people will see this thread and post pictures of rooms and stuff.
Reply 9
thanks for the pictures
i'm still reasonably happy with applying for tyler A
Reply 10
10zs
thanks for the pictures
i'm still reasonably happy with applying for tyler A

Then i simply must show you the slightly surreal 'never-ending corridor of dorm rooms' down a tyler court A corridor:

:eek:
Reply 11
you should have shown me that first
i'm a sucker for the surreal, ha
Battery-farmed students.

Yum
Reply 13
Hev456
Then i simply must show you the slightly surreal 'never-ending corridor of dorm rooms' down a tyler court A corridor:

:eek:

You must have got up pretty early to get a picture with no debris :p:
Reply 14
GodspeedGehenna
Battery-farmed students.

Yum

HEY! We DO taste damn good.
Reply 15
NEW PIC!

Eliot College this time.

Parkwoooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd..........
Reply 17
*echo....echo.....echo....*

parkwooooooooOOoOoOoOoOoooooooOoOOOOOooooood.......
Reply 18
Goddammit, people, give the Parkwoodians a chance!!
Reply 19
GodspeedGehenna
Parkwoooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddd..........

Ok, if i'm round my friends in parkwood tomorrow, and i'm not too tired and i remember i'll take a pic of a parkwood. My friend might have some, but it's weird me going 'can i just take a quick pic of your room please?', even worse if i explain it's going on here for you weirdos :p: (i hope you know i'm joking).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending