The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New University accommodation Thread for students starting in September 2019!

Hi everyone

Accommodation applications are now open to everybody who has chosen us as their firm choice!

You should have received an email from our accommodation team with a link to the accommodation portal to choose where you'll be living in September. If you're still struggling to make a decision you can go on a virtual tour of the three halls that we have on our website here, bucks.ac.uk/accommodation.

Once you've heard back from our accommodation team with the flat you've been allocated, let us know the following so you can meet other students starting this year:

Name:
Where are you from:
What course will you be studying:
Where will you be staying:

If you have any questions, let me know!

Katriona
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi everyone

Accommodation applications are now open to everybody who has chosen us as their firm choice!

You should have received an email from our accommodation team with a link to the accommodation portal to choose where you'll be living in September. If you're still struggling to make a decision you can go on a virtual tour of the three halls that we have on our website here, bucks.ac.uk/accommodation.

Once you've heard back from our accommodation team with the flat you've been allocated, let us know the following so you can meet other students starting this year:

Name:
Where are you from:
What course will you be studying:
Where will you be staying:

If you have any questions, let me know!

Katriona

Hi,

I’m a going to be a fresher staying at Windsor House but I’m worried that my accommodation will be filled with mainly 2nd and 3rd year students. Is it likely many freshers will be staying there and should I switch choices?
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I’m a going to be a fresher staying at Windsor House but I’m worried that my accommodation will be filled with mainly 2nd and 3rd year students. Is it likely many freshers will be staying there and should I switch choices?

Hi there

All our halls of residence have a mixture of first, second and third year students in them, however you would get allocated separate blocks so you'd be in with students in the same year as you.

You can always join the Windsor House Facebook group and meet other students that you'll be living with!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/329094578015485/ - Windsor House

Hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions! :smile:

Laura
Can someone occasionally stay overnight or are they really strict on this?
You can yeah it’s not strict it’s an easy process just sign them in before 10pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending