The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Regards what guys find attractive... I can only speak for myself but personally variety is the spice of life! I wouldn't say I prefer shaved/trimmed/au naturale, they all can look fab.
Reply 21
Nonloso
I heard about someone having this tattooed near their pubes

I've not so much "heard" as "seen"
Reply 22
What's the deal on using hair removal cream? Does it work alright, and can you just use plain ol' veet?
Reply 23
The less the better!
Reply 24
I'm pro-pubes and proud!
Reply 25
Tufts
I'm pro-pubes and proud!

Indeed. I am extremely anti the hordes of ******s saying it's "unclean" if you don't pay £300 for a wax every week and that they feel "so sexy" when they have one done and then get swarovski crystals stuck on to the newly bald area.

It seems like desperate girls think they're turning boys on or something by saying they're getting these waxes, when it doesn't change the fact their faces look like mashed potato.
I am only attacking the people who GO ON about their waxes all the time. There's obviously no problem in doing it, as personal choice is clearly paramount.
Reply 26
There's nothing "nasty" about shaving at all :s-smilie:. If you don't like it for YOU then fine, but don't go and say it's "plain nasty". Everyone is different, everyone has different skin types and hair types and therefore have different preferences. Waxing may give a smoother result and lasts longer but it hurts like a bitch and makes it sore and swollen for a while. It can't be good for the skin, pain is way of telling the body something is wrong after all :P I don't want to put myself through that pain just to feel "sexier" or to impress guys or whatever people do it for...
Please refer to the super smooth hair removal thread and stop resurrecting old threads.

Latest