The Student Room Group

hearing back after an interview...

I went for an interview on the 4th of June. I think it went well and the woman said she would contact me when my exams had finished and when they had sorted stuff out (as the shop are opening in sundays and may need extra staff). It now nearly been 2 weeks and i havent heard anything yet my aunty works there and said the woman who interviewed me came up to her and said how impressed she was. Another boy in my year also applied and he hasnt heard anything back.
Is it too soon to ring and find out if the have a job or should i wait a bit longer till say monday.
Also what do i say on the phone!
x x x
Reply 1
Today would be fine, its been two weeks. Just call them up and say you are interested in the progress of your application because you really liked the company. One place nevr got back to me repeatedly so I kept calling and bugging them and they gave me the job :biggrin:
Nina
Today would be fine, its been two weeks. Just call them up and say you are interested in the progress of your application because you really liked the company. One place nevr got back to me repeatedly so I kept calling and bugging them and they gave me the job :biggrin:

i just rang and they said they are still sorting the rotas out and that they hadnt forgotten about me but were going to ring when they had. Does it look positive? x
Reply 3
Well of course! Shows that they are trying to fit you onto the rota - or at least thats what it sound like to me! :smile:
Reply 4
Nina
Well of course! Shows that they are trying to fit you onto the rota - or at least thats what it sound like to me! :smile:

Im in the same kind of situation, but i don't have anyones number :s-smilie: ... I have the job centre's number where the interview and assessments were held and i remember the womans first name who interviewed me, but appart from that i am not sure :s-smilie: ...Any suggestions guys? (Waitrose).

Thanks
Reply 5
Just call the store and ask to be put through to (her name) in personnel.

Latest

Trending

Trending