The Student Room Group
Campus, Anglo European College of Chiropractic
AECC University College

Tuition fee

Hello,

Im due to start AECC in September in year 0 but I am having some complications regarding tuition fee. My place has been confirmed and I've recently received my information from student finance regarding this coming year and the further 4 years. Unfortunately due to my previous 2 years study I am only able to receive 4 years worth of tuition fee starting from next year but am still able to receive 5 years worth of maintenance loan. This means I would need to fund the first year myself but that is not something I can physically do right now due to the late notice. I've looked into private loans and found one that would be most suited (Future Finance) but unfortunately AECC isn't listed or partnered with the company so I am unable to use their services. Other options I have found will only fund a postgraduate, not undergraduate, student so I also wouldn't be able to use them until I am a postgraduate. This opportunity is not something I want to miss out on so if there are any options/suggestions at all that you can offer me that would be very much appreciated as I am left with not much time to try and fix this solution.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending