The Student Room Group

The TSR Law Data Extravaganza

Scroll to see replies

PRSOM
Thank you for informing. :smile:
So UCL has allowed a few resits, whereas LSE and King's don't seem to keep data on resitting applicants. Interesting!
That is understandable, it probably won't benefit them to actually keep that kind of data but it is always useful for applicants. I just find that sort of thing interesting to know!

I agree, I don't want to overgeneralise but I assume the reason that many LSE offerholders don't firm is because many (again, speaking in VERY general terms based on anecdotal experience, i.e. me stalking previous threads!) go on to Oxbridge/many debate UCL v LSE.

Did UCL not reply to that FOI request?
Ah, hopefully they do soon, I would be interesting in comparing that data to LSE's (just because the debate of LSE v UCL has become more common I feel).

It's fascinating data though, I always stalk threads for information like what you've provided so thank you for putting it altogether on one thread:biggrin:
may be quite obscure but have you submitted any FOIs to KCL Law admissions regarding offers with differing grades etc do they accept people with AAA rather than A*AA as I suspect they are less stringent than they appear. Near misses I guess, not contextual AAB people.
Thanks for that.

Do you know what the best way to phrase a question to KCL would be if I want to ask for the results of non-contextual offer people, so A*AA, and what grades they were accepted with to find out if KCL would accept me on AAA rather than A*AA if I put them as my insurance. I am worried they would just spout their usual data protection nonsense etc
Damn, UCL seems to have an 18% lower LLB yield(percentage of people who firm once receiving offers) than LSE. From my research, UCL appears to be better for LLB but I guess people consider LSE better, probably internationals who mostly care about names, hence LSE's student satisfaction falling to the gutter.
im aware this is a old thread but seems most relevant to post here, do you have any data or sources regarding GCSEs and offers to Russell group universities?
Original post by Student101A
im aware this is a old thread but seems most relevant to post here, do you have any data or sources regarding GCSEs and offers to Russell group universities?

It’s not really an old thread
Original post by Euphoria101
It’s not really an old thread

not exactly old i know, just felt like it was "finished".
the devil works hard but johan works harder
Thank you
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 52
is this data gone? doesn't seem to be a link in the OP
Original post by edaram
is this data gone? doesn't seem to be a link in the OP

The data was amazing, shame it was removed but I believe the true author had their reasons
Original post by TSR George
List of documents (click to download):

hi do u mind to pm me the documents
Reply 55
Does anyone know where i can find some statistics regarding Exeters penryn campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending