The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hmm. I might think about joining this league then, just like I'm trying to choose between Barry and Bentley...
i looked yesterday, there are loads of us on it from here!! im sure the banter wil be a lot of fun when the season starts!
My team sailor boys.im so uncreative.:frown:
Mine is Sofa King Good Utd.

I suck at these.
I have a team...

Magic'sPrem'shipMen ... because next season Jim Magilton will sign ALL of these! :wink:
Reply 185
* Melchiot replaced by Young L
* Stefanovic replaced by Meite
* Ronaldo replaced by Nani
* Anderson replaced by Bentley
* Tuncay replaced by Tevez
* Ashton replaced by Bent

Oh boy.
Reply 186
Adebayor and Keane or Torres and Defoe.

Watched adebayor during the Emirates cup and he looked good and was unfortunate not to score in open play (with RVP there looks to be a decent pairing). Keane on the other hand has yet to score although he will probably rack up the assits.

The alternative is hoping that Defoe and Torres maintain their form of last season into the current campaign.

Both cost £20 million what are your opinions? I remain a little undecided on Keane and how he will gather points in Fantasy Football.
Redders
Adebayor and Keane or Torres and Defoe.

Watched adebayor during the Emirates cup and he looked good and was unfortunate not to score in open play (with RVP there looks to be a decent pairing). Keane on the other hand has yet to score although he will probably rack up the assits.

The alternative is hoping that Defoe and Torres maintain their form of last season into the current campaign.

Both cost £20 million what are your opinions? I remain a little undecided on Keane and how he will gather points in Fantasy Football.

Torres and Defoe, that's who I've got. :yep:
jaydoh
Torres and Defoe, that's who I've got. :yep:

me too :yep:
Reply 189
after tonight's showings, adebayor
Reply 190
anelka9

I think I may put him and defoe up front frees up an extra million
James_90
Is it too late to join this?

nope u can still join
anelka9

Too expensive for me.
Real Unlucky is my team.
Hey, im top.. Which will be the only time.. (even though it hasn't started yet... :ninja: )

First page finish for me this time... Joined too late in the other one :frown:
your going to be top, coz i am when i look at it :biggrin:

everyone will be until the season starts :wink:
Reply 196
I've just joined the TSR league.

My team is called 'Invincibles'

:p:
I just joined :biggrin:

Playa del ingles
Reply 198

and now let me kick your arse:P
I wish to join if it's not too late