The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Assessment

I literally had to rush it on one of the most exhausting days in the entire uni year because I noticed there was a 48-hour completion required (the deadline to which was 1 hour away). Guess I won't be going to MS anytime soon.

Almost certainly messed it up, only managed to answer 13/18 questions on two sections (answered 17/18 on the third), but I got the feedback and apparently everything was "easier" for me than the average applicant (I don't buy this at all). Apparently I was average in situational judgement. I also did the whole thing "relatively fast".

I don't buy any of that, though (except the ****ty situational judgement one, I really am a terrible person). I probably scored in the lower percentiles. Is that feedback report actual feedback or do they just put that there to raise your confidence/give you false hopes?
I have to take the GS tests by tomorrow! (Spring week). What were your results? Do you have any advice? I’ve done a few practice papers for each section online but my results are so inconsistent
Original post by Manpersonguy
I literally had to rush it on one of the most exhausting days in the entire uni year because I noticed there was a 48-hour completion required (the deadline to which was 1 hour away). Guess I won't be going to MS anytime soon.

Almost certainly messed it up, only managed to answer 13/18 questions on two sections (answered 17/18 on the third), but I got the feedback and apparently everything was "easier" for me than the average applicant (I don't buy this at all). Apparently I was average in situational judgement. I also did the whole thing "relatively fast".

I don't buy any of that, though (except the ****ty situational judgement one, I really am a terrible person). I probably scored in the lower percentiles. Is that feedback report actual feedback or do they just put that there to raise your confidence/give you false hopes?
Reply 2
Original post by Uniuser12
I have to take the GS tests by tomorrow! (Spring week). What were your results? Do you have any advice? I’ve done a few practice papers for each section online but my results are so inconsistent

Where did you find the practice papers please? I have mine to do as well. but cannot seem to find any practice resources

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending