The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Assessment Center

Hi,
So I just got invited to an assessment centre, was just wondering if anyone has any insight on the individual case study?
Many thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by dylanfernandez2
Hi,
So I just got invited to an assessment centre, was just wondering if anyone has any insight on the individual case study?
Many thanks!

Is this for the degree apprenticeship?
Original post by Maths geek 2020

No, it is for a graduate scheme. Have you done a individual case study before?
Reply 3
Original post by Maths geek 2020

Which graduate scheme did you apply for?
No, it is for a graduate scheme. Have you done a individual case study before?
Reply 4
Hi,
Many thanks!

how did this go? was this for a london-based graduate scheme?
Hi, may I ask how long did they get back to you after the assessment. I have applied to the placement program, and it has been 2 weeks since I finished the assessment and they haven't got back to me.
Reply 6
Original post by sabrinaaa0814
Hi, may I ask how long did they get back to you after the assessment. I have applied to the placement program, and it has been 2 weeks since I finished the assessment and they haven't got back to me.

same for me
Original post by abistan
same for me

Is this for London?
Hi,
I have an upcoming assessment centre with Morgan Stanley for their finance full time analyst program.
Does anyone have any experience with their assessment centres or have any potential tips on how to succeed?
Original post by sabrinaaa0814

Same for me. Did you try emailing their recruiting team? I couldn't find their email id. If you did please let me know! Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending