The Student Room Group

Have your say: What can you do after GCSEs?

Here's where you can post a comment about our What can you do after GCSEs? article.

Read the full What can you do after GCSEs? article and join in the discussion by posting a message below.
Hello everyone :biggrin:

A possible route after completing GCSE's is going to Sixth Form or College to study a Level 3 qualification such as A Levels and Btec. This is a popular option for students wishing to attend university afterwards.

Every university has different entry requirements for different courses. For example at Liverpool Hope University for our Business Management undergraduate degree, we require 112 UCAS tariff points. You can achieve this amount of points by gaining BBC at A Level, DMM at Btec or a range of other Level 3 or above qualifications.

If anyone has any questions about university, the courses we offer or student life in general please feel free to ask.

Amy :shakehand:
i’m a year 10 when should I start thinking about a level options
Reply 3
bro, during the summer, get a CBT ( a license for riding motorcycles). Best thing for 16 year olds rn
Reply 4
Original post by agent_duck343

whenever you naturally start doing so
if you know what you want already that's good and if you decide when the school asks that is also good! it actually doesn't matter fr
Reply 5
Original post by k3n.
bro, during the summer, get a cbt ( a license for riding motorcycles). Best thing for 16 year olds rn

my thoughts exactly
Reply 6
Original post by agent_duck343

Im doing my GCSEs and I picked some random, universal ones (bio, chem, maths, psych). Honestly do your research and find out what really piques your interest.

Quick Reply

Latest