The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No such thing as student loans for Home/UK students for Masters, let alone EU students. Unfortunately if you're entering into the course for this september, you've missed all the funding application deadlines but funding itself if few and far between (a first doesn't even guarantee you anything). The other options are either a bank loan or to self fund it.
Reply 2
Get a job.
Reply 3
I will get a job , but probably it will be hard to cover all expenses.
Reply 4
one more question ... does university want to cover all the money at the beginning of the course or it can be paid in some insalments ?? Maybe can I pay at the end of the course ?? probably not ...
Reply 5
M&K
one more question ... does university want to cover all the money at the beginning of the course or it can be paid in some insalments ?? Maybe can I pay at the end of the course ?? probably not ...

you can pay 3-4 installments (at least mine accept this type of payment).

i graduated last year and i got a job (full-time)...now, after a year i will start a postgraduate program (i could save some money).

Unfortunately, as PGs, we don't get any funds like undergraduates...so if you can't take a loan from your country to pay the fees, you have to borrow from someone and after you get a job in the UK you can pay back :smile:
Reply 6
but I can still get a loan from bank in UK , yeah ? having a permanent job as well ...
Reply 8
M&K
but I can still get a loan from bank in UK , yeah ? having a permanent job as well ...

if you have at least one year of residence (i guess that this is the minimum requirement).

i am not in the UK and i will came at the end of September for University registration, so i am not eligible for a loan from any British bank :frown:

but i saved some money in the last year and i will borrow another amount of money from a bank of my home country to pay the fees...after a while (perhaps after i will get that "yellow card" permit to work part-time as a student) i will get a job, but only if i can found one related to my work experience.

Latest

Trending

Trending