The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
not nearly to the degree in that picture but i do have a few on my back, its just from sweat i think! lynx antiperspirant never goes a miss :rolleyes:
Didn't look at the picture - i'm squeamish :p:

I've been getting just a few spots on my back for a couple of years or so. And it's never actually turned into actual acne.

So maybe you'll be lucky. Don't worry about it.

Saying that - i've never had acne on my face... have you?
Reply 3
I believe the technical term would be 'Bacne' :p:

And no, fortunately not there, just everywhere else!
Reply 4
i found out that i used to have semi bad acne on my back.. for the main reason, i didnt moisturise my back.. so it got dry etcc..not good

but then when i got my back waxed (woop woop!!) i HAD to oil my back to soothe the irratation on my back.. all the roots were pulled up and it itched like hell.. so i had to oil to sort it out.. and now i have a lot less acne on my back.. the odd blemish here and there but nothing more than that

So i think you need to do one thing.. either wax your back.. or just get someone to oil it everynight b4 u go to bed.
Reply 5

That sounds a bit odd... add MORE oil to your back to reduce acne?
Reply 6
Casserole
That sounds a bit odd... add MORE oil to your back to reduce acne?

yeah and sexy and strange as it sounds.. it works.. i mean you dont have to use oil persay.. u can use creams n shizz.. just as long as the back is getting moisturised
I have a friend who used to have it, gone now. He just didint make a big deal of it.
Anonymous
http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/conditions/acne/ Just wondering if anyone has this type of acne suppose to effect 1 in 8 teenagers and even some adults. Ive started to get really small spots and am worried it might get to this stage.

nothing to that extent no!, i have a few on the top of my back although i cleanse and tone that particular area every day- do the same?

x
I have some on my chest, but no where near as bad as that picture...its really annoying though, and sudocrem doesn't seem to work for me...
i have it exactly like that picture if not worse. it's extremely unfortunate really as it has nothing to do with washing. i should see a doctor and get a prescription but i'm just too scared
I had it as bad as that if not worse than that in the picture but started roaccutane 3 weeks ago. Seems to be helping already which is good :smile:
I have a few spots here and there but I've never had acne that bad
not that bad! I had a few tiny ones (which were a pain |: ) but sudocream soon put a stop to them :ninja: (which someone else mentioned on another thread.. :rolleyes:)
ew, i've had a few spots on my back but nothing like that :eek:
Reply 15
Go to the Doctor, he will give you anti-biotics and cream for it, it takes about 3 months to get working but it will be worth it. And dont be embarrised, they see it everyday.
inksplodge
ew, i've had a few spots on my back but nothing like that :eek:

that's really unhelpful and disheartening
Reply 17
I have spots on the top of my back but nothing that bad. Stupid acne.
Reply 18
Lofty
I believe the technical term would be 'Bacne' :p:

Correct!
Anonymous
that's really unhelpful and disheartening

i didn't mean to sound offensive or anything! apologies!

Latest

Trending

Trending