The Student Room Group

Am I ready to take the theory test?

I just downloaded the paid version of the driving theory test 4 in 1 kit and passed everytime on the mock test. should I apply for my actual theory test some time this week or next week?
You might not be able to book a slot that late notice but go for it!
(edited 4 years ago)
Yh man, you seem good to go. It’s not that difficult, I did mines 7-8 years ago and I remember paying for a online mock test. It was a click video stimulation one. With the multiple choice questions
Go for it, the app is very good in terms of preparing you for it, how much did you pass by on the app?
Reply 4
1 or 2 marks, sometimes more. will practise more. will the actual test be quite similar or is it aimed towards road signs?
Original post by johm132
1 or 2 marks, sometimes more. will practise more. will the actual test be quite similar or is it aimed towards road signs?

It has many aspects, someone i knew had a question on roof racks 😂

Most, if not all the ones on the app are relevant, the app sets it out very similar to the test, obviously not the same as everyone would pass.

I did mine in august, i don’t remember having that much on road signs, normally just the pick of the draw.

As long as you keep practising you should be fine, i would strongly recommend booking it as they get booked up quite quickly, it doesn’t have to be close if you don’t think you are ready, at least book a month in advance or several weeks before the date

Hope this helps
The kit you downloaded is not the 'official' DVSA version so I have no idea how accurate it is. I do know however that the theory test will have a variety of questions on all subjects related to driving and road safety (traffic signs included). There will be a hazard perception video element too. You can take a practise test here to get an idea https://www.gov.uk/take-practice-theory-test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending