The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Law 2020

Is anyone else hoping/going to be studying Law at UCLan in September? Hoping to find others lol
Hey two months after aha. I hope it’s not too late but I got an unconditional offer to study Law so yeah I am!!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lsgarciax
Hey two months after aha. I hope it’s not too late but I got an unconditional offer to study Law so yeah I am!!

Hii, congratulations on your unconditional, I got one too!! Where are you coming from? And what made you choose UCLan? Still trying to figure out what’s best for me but UCLan is looking pretty likely.
Thank you, congratulations to you too.
I’m coming from Liverpool so not too far, are you also moving???
I partly chose UCLan because my older sister studied there a few years ago and she loved it. She now lives there so I’d be closer to her but I also loved the applicant day I attended and knew it was the place for me aha .
Congratulation both!! Such exciting news. I was a student at UCLan and now I am a part of the Marketing team because I loved it so much.
If you two have any further questions join one of our online events where you can chat to current students, get advice from our admissions and support teams and ask all those burning questions. https://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/index.php

All the best,
Catherine :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by lsgarciax
Thank you, congratulations to you too.
I’m coming from Liverpool so not too far, are you also moving???
I partly chose UCLan because my older sister studied there a few years ago and she loved it. She now lives there so I’d be closer to her but I also loved the applicant day I attended and knew it was the place for me aha .

I’m coming from Manchester so its close enough to travel to but I think if I make some friends I’m going to move out in the second year! I’m glad you loved the applicant day it does look like an amazing uni
You wondering how you are all got on studying Law at UCLAN. My daughter is insuring UCLAN for 2023 entry. So wondering what you thought about the course, Preston and the Uni? Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by KNBrooks
Is anyone else hoping/going to be studying Law at UCLan in September? Hoping to find others lol

Completed LLM in 2021
Original post by Anonymous
You wondering how you are all got on studying Law at UCLAN. My daughter is insuring UCLAN for 2023 entry. So wondering what you thought about the course, Preston and the Uni? Thanks

Hi there, :smile:

It's great to hear that your daughter is looking to study Law here at UCLan! :smile:

Here at UCLan our Law courses are ranked 1st in the North West for individual support and we provide the essential training students will need to become a successful solicitor or barrister. Our Law students get the unique opportunity to shadow judges at Preston Crown Court, giving them an amazing behind the scenes experience. We have great employer partnerships with local law firms where our law students have access unique employment experience opportunities!

Your daughter will love it here at UCLan, we are right in the heart of Preston surrounded by independent shops, high street favourites, cafes, bars and plenty of beautiful green spaces to relax and unwind in. We are located only a 10minute walk from Preston train station offering great links to Manchester and Liverpool and beautiful scenery in the Lake district only a short drive away.

Here at UCLan our dedicated teams are here to help students with all aspects of university life and will be able to give your daughter great advice and support during her studies. Students can assess our on campus library 24/7 as well as getting free gym membership to our Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre and the UCLan Sports Arena.

If you have any more questions we are happy to answer them. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending