The Student Room Group

Lloyds Industrial Placement - Risk (Assessment cntr)

Hey, I have an assessment day for a risk placement at Lloyds next week and was just wondering what to expect... in terms of presentation (do you really need to work your brain on this with the data provided or is it just to assess your presentation skills/style) and what sorts of interview questions i can come across. Any help would be more than appreciated! :smile: x
Reply 1
You want to know what interview questions they will ask. Try Google. You will find 100s of possible questions. Go through them and think of examples to answer them. Use the "STAR" technique when necessary.

Regarding your presentation, I imagine they are looking for how quickly you pick up new knowledge and your presentation skills. They may also look at how well you speak - remember this is a business so use appropriate teminology and phrases. If they've given you some data already, then yes, obviously research it...
Reply 2
Original post by 0le
You want to know what interview questions they will ask. Try Google. You will find 100s of possible questions. Go through them and think of examples to answer them. Use the "STAR" technique when necessary.

Regarding your presentation, I imagine they are looking for how quickly you pick up new knowledge and your presentation skills. They may also look at how well you speak - remember this is a business so use appropriate teminology and phrases. If they've given you some data already, then yes, obviously research it...

Thank you so much! I got the placement offer! Much appreciated!!
Reply 3
Original post by abcd_1
Thank you so much! I got the placement offer! Much appreciated!!

Congratulations. Glad to hear it mate :smile:.
Reply 4
Any 2024 industrial placement students
Reply 5
Original post by Taymie
Any 2024 industrial placement students

When did you hear back from Lloyd's, I still haven't heard back despite having my assessment centre weeks ago. Which placement scheme did you go for?
Original post by Cactus88
When did you hear back from Lloyd's, I still haven't heard back despite having my assessment centre weeks ago. Which placement scheme did you go for?

Have you heard back now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending