The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Make immature jokes, and play stupid ringtones on your phone at max volume on the tube.
Reply 2
Buy some cider (the cheapest brand you can find) and go to the park with some mates, then when the police come to disperse you throw the bottles at them.
Reply 3
Get pregnant.
Reply 4
Build a time machine.
Reply 5
Buy some cider (the cheapest brand you can find) and go to the park with some mates, then when the police come to disperse you throw the bottles at them.

This too, very good advice on how to be a teen, especially the police liason part :yes:
my mate actually made a list and 1 of them is to beat the crap out of mickey mouse
Reply 7
You could try your upmost to gain an ASBO in the next few weeks
lunge wildly at the pope
Reply 9
Visit Gary Glitter
have sex with a crisp packet as a condom?
get laid
Reply 12
Rhymenocerous
lunge wildly at the pope

....Bill Bailey?
Reply 13
Wear Computer game related Merchandise and not feel like a failure
punch a whale.
Reply 15
call as many people as possible "Lerd" or "Mert"
marshmallow88
....Bill Bailey?

:yep:
Turn up to a party with several tubs of ice cream, sprinkles and sauce and shout "Sundaes for everyone!"

Goes down well. :smile:
Reply 18
search free hugs on youtube... thats awesome

when you get older it just seems creepy,

oh btw im turning 20 in like 2 days, so yeh what can i do in 2 days lol
marshmallow88
It just occurred to me that I only have 39 days left as a teenager, which tbh, frightens me a little bit. So any suggestions of things you could/should do while still a teenager?

Don't worry, you can now spend the rest of your life talking through the fur you've got in your back trouser pocket. Gets better, another few years after that you'll be discussing the best biscuits to suck and telling your chums how embarassed you were pissing at your grandchild's party.

In the mean time to ease off the pain, listen to some of this.

Latest

Trending

Trending