The Student Room Group

LVMH Spring Graduate Program

Has anyone else applied to LVMH for the Spring graduate program?

If so, have you heard anything after the competency tests?

Thanks
Hi Tash, I was looking for other applicants too! I actually have done the assessment on Sunday but haven't heard anything after that. May I ask you which was your
Reply 2
Original post by Ilaria_93
Hi Tash, I was looking for other applicants too! I actually have done the assessment on Sunday but haven't heard anything after that. May I ask you which was your

Hey, thanks for replying! What did you want to know?
Reply 3
Has anyone heard back?
Hello guys,

Has anyone done the first Video Interview of the Spring Graduate program? If yes, what tips and recommendations do you have?

Thank you!
Hello!! Did someone already have the Video Interview of Spring Programme?
Reply 6
Hi @Tash28 @Ilaria_93 @studlis @allegra.1609 and @StudentAbroad92

I'm trying to find more information about the programme. Do you know if positions within the programme are paid? They are full-time, so they don't leave much time for additional work to cover basic needs. Or maybe accommodation is pre-paid by the company?
I'm afraid that the programme is a kind of gatekeeping that allows only people who already have enough money to cover 3 years without salary...
Reply 7
Original post by Naxci
Hi @Tash28 @Ilaria_93 @studlis @allegra.1609 and @StudentAbroad92

I'm trying to find more information about the programme. Do you know if positions within the programme are paid? They are full-time, so they don't leave much time for additional work to cover basic needs. Or maybe accommodation is pre-paid by the company?
I'm afraid that the programme is a kind of gatekeeping that allows only people who already have enough money to cover 3 years without salary...

Hello!!

Does anyone know anything about this?????
Hello,

Does anyone know if they are doing the program this year or next year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending