The Student Room Group
hey, see you then - you staying in Langford?
Reply 2
I really don't know to be honest XD I know my dad booked a hotel, but that's it. :biggrin:
Reply 3
I'm going for interview on wednesday at Bristol.

and I'm not really looking forward to it. The last person who applied there from my school was told that a huge chunk of work experience was missing as she hadn't done any abroad. :eek:

Don't really care anyway, Bristol is one of my last choices and I've already got an offer from my 1st choice, and don't think I will get any lower than an ABB offer.
Reply 4
I had an interview at bristol last year and really did not enjoy the experience! I found the interviewers to be very formal and not seem to know what they were talking about!I also did not like the atmosphere patricularly at bristol but having said that i have spoken to quite a few people who did like bristol and thought the interviews were really good and are now thoroughly enjoying themselves there! I think it just depends on how you fit in with them as in my opinion there is a big difference between the vetschools and you tend to find one that suits you! Good luck!
Reply 5
Good luck for bristol bmatboy :smile:
Argh, I have my edinburgh interview tomorrow - I know how you feel :eek:
Reply 6
good luck to you too :wink:
Reply 7
I had my Bristol interview on 1st Dec. They were quite formal, and only really asked me about my work experience. The interview was really short there - only about 10 mins! Don't know if thats normal for Bristol tho. Only had one other interview so far at Cam, which was completely different. Be confident, be yourself and good luck!!
I have my Bristol interview AND my Edinburgh interview on Tuesday - they're like buses. Had to ask for another day for Edinburgh *sigh*
messy
I had an interview at bristol last year and really did not enjoy the experience! I found the interviewers to be very formal and not seem to know what they were talking about!I also did not like the atmosphere patricularly at bristol but having said that i have spoken to quite a few people who did like bristol and thought the interviews were really good and are now thoroughly enjoying themselves there! I think it just depends on how you fit in with them as in my opinion there is a big difference between the vetschools and you tend to find one that suits you! Good luck!

I'd agree with that entirely.

:worm:

Latest