The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
i like being pregnant :smile:

how random a post, are you ok OP?
When having sex with my boyfriend he didn't stop as soon as he came and some come leaked out the base of the condom.
is it likely to get pregnant from this?
Had protected sex on 19th April... and then my period came the same day. It was not bleeding after sex, it was a pretty normal period... I'm irregular anyway, varying from 30-35 days on average between periods, on occasion even being up to 40 days... I know I'm being paranoid, it should be here soon... maybe it's because I am wanting it to come now as it will ruin my plans later in the week and so I am getting impatient :o: and I am feeling pretty normal i.e. no pregnancy symptoms... I kept thinking I was having pms symptoms earlier this week but I think I just ate too much hence the bloat :frown: and now I keep checking all the time, hoping my period will come ahh! Anybody had this before?
Mine was like that last month. It came eventually. At first, I had my dates mixed up but the blighter was still a week late anyway.
Dont fret too much. Masturbation can help bring it on though.
So back at the end of January I had drunk sex with this guy (stupid I know), but we used a condom (even when drunk I would never be that stupid), and it was the day after my period had just finnished. I've had 4 periods since but this one is a week late so I'm freaking out a little, incase something leaked cause we where drunk :-/ but if my period had just finnished, so you think it's unlikely that I'm pregnant? Also doing exams and I'm on a diet at the moment, so I'm kinda just hoping it might be stress?? (obvs not helping the late period situation!) Is it possible to have periods and be pregnant?, or get pregnant when your period has literally just finnished? thanks sorry just trying to put my mind at rest cause obviously I would be 4 months by now which would be awful :frown: but I know the only way to tell is to do a pregnancy test...so I guess I should just keep praying for a few days :frown:
Hi,

Ive been taking the pill for 7/8 months. Usually take them every day at the same time religiously. However, the month before last I missed 1 but took it as soon as I remembered which was about 11pm (I usually take them at 9am.) I thought it'd be ok. Had sex with my boyfriend as usual without a condom.

My pill free break came and I had no bleed...

I'm now on my second pill free break and I'm half way through it but I've still had no bleed!!!

I'm quite worried about it.. I went to the doctors on Tuesday and she said she thinks its pretty unlikely but to do a pregnancy test if Im worried.

What do u thinkkk? Should I tell my boyfriend I havent had a bleed? How likely is it that Im pregnant?
I think it's pretty unlikely but to do a pregnancy test if you're worried.
Take a test
Reply 1188
take a test
Doubt it, but take a test, put your mind at rest :smile:
Why did you think it would be ok?
Missing one pill anywhere in the pack is not a problem, but missing more than one pill could affect your contraceptive cover.
It's probably because you're worrying, so just take a test :smile:
Reply 1192
You should take a test to be safe, with some types of pill you are fine if you miss one, with others you need extra contraception for a week. But try not to worry, that just makes it worse and sometimes stress makes you miss periods.
ozzyoscy
Why did you think it would be ok?

Because I read somewhere that it doesnt matter to much if you miss one pill and because I've been taking them for 7 months its going to be in my system
Anonymous
Because I read somewhere that it doesnt matter to much if you miss one pill and because I've been taking them for 7 months its going to be in my system

Was this somewhere the manual/leaflet that comes with the pill? Did you even read that? :colonhash:
This is very ridiculous... But there are a lot of very paranoid girls on here right? So maybe you'll understand.

My period is a few days to a week late (it's generally 4-5 weeks and it's been over 5 weeks now). Now my boyfriend and I do not have sex but we do do... *stuff*. As in hand jobs, oral. We shower together. And precum I've read can contain sperm and I guess it's possible I've sat on him with it there, or touched myself after touching him. So is pregnancy at all a possibility?
Reply 1196
Right, I don't know if anyone can help me really.

Exam stress (or so I thought :rolleyes:) made me miss a period (not AT ALL uncommon for me, as mine are very unpredictable).

Felt weird, I know it sounds really stupid, but I 'felt pregnant'. I can't explain it really. But anyway, I took a test last night, and it is positive.

Now here is the tricky part. My partner really does not want me to keep it. My mum doesn't want me to keep it. But I do. I have nothing to offer a child, so is my wanting to keep it selfish?
I'm 21 btw, if that makes any difference :P
I have a job, I'm looking for my own place.
I just don't know what to do at all.
Im 7weeks pregnant and me and my bf have decided to not keep it and weve got the hopsital all set up etc. The thing is my family want me to keep it and are pressuring us to keep it, but they dont understand that we both feel its not the right time. We both going to uni and we just got a flat. We'd rather have careers and our life sorted out before we think about having children. Any advice on how to break this too them, I know that there going to be upset and angry with us both but its our decision, any advice?

Oh and also too the above, what feel right? Will you be able to handle a child on your own? It may come down to that in the end. I dont think that its selfish at all for you too keep it but does it feel right?
Its been over a week since my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, I took the MAP the next day (within 18 hours). Had a bunch of symptoms related to the pill over about 4 days then felt ok.
Since Tuesday night I've been experiencing extreame nausea at night (so bad it prevents me sleeping for about 2 hours) and during the day, can't bring myself to eat anything because the thought makes me feel ill, tender breasts, needing to urinate more; all signs of pregnancy.

I'm really worried, how long can I wait before I can take a test (due on the 12th approx, exams mess up my cycle anyway)? I have a bunch of exams next week and everything is freaking me out for them...
Thanks
Sorry its too embarassing to not be anonymous.

Anyway, last night i was quite tipsy and was on a camping trip and ended up kissing this guy i know. This then lead to some fingering and its the first time ive ever been that sexual before. I'm pretty sure he didnt masturbate before and didnt have cum on his hands but im still stressed on whether its possible to get pregnant or not? Cause if so i would get the morning after pill cause i do not want babies im only 17. Also i just take my periods as they come so i wont know if im late or not. Just some advice especially people who (sorry for being graphic) get fingered regularly.. Thanks

Latest