Scroll to see replies

Original post by alicexiyuki
shows u got Skinny thighs maybe?xx

ohhh ok i see
ty
Original post by Deggs_14
What is a thigh gap?

Same thought exactly.
girls want a 'thigh gap' because its like the having fat in all the right places such as, breasts, butt. its like wow i have a huge butt and chicken legs. its a dumb trend and shows you have skinney thighs or what not.
Original post by Chlorine_gas
Same thought exactly.

gap btwn the thighs
:smile:
Original post by chloeebrown09
girls want a 'thigh gap' because its like the having fat in all the right places such as, breasts, butt. its like wow i have a huge butt and chicken legs. its a dumb trend and shows you have skinney thighs or what not.

i agree
623AB0C0-9EA8-4599-B7C7-E0A19E7E58F1.jpeg Like the 3rd on in the photo. Well I want a thigh gap so my thighs stop rubbing together and get chaffed 😳
Original post by Anonymous
i agree.

the people on social media all have high expectations. and think every single human being has to be perfect. like sorry i have flaws !? :angry:
Reply 27
I hate mine (it’s not extreme or anything) and don’t come at me saying you should like it because no, it’s a stupid trend and I don’t need to like it 🙂
Original post by macy_m
I hate mine (it’s not extreme or anything) and don’t come at me saying you should like it because no, it’s a stupid trend and I don’t need to like it 🙂

preach sister!
I'm pretty certain that only a very small percentage of women are able to achieve a thigh gap naturally
Original post by alicexiyuki
623AB0C0-9EA8-4599-B7C7-E0A19E7E58F1.jpeg Like the 3rd on in the photo. Well I want a thigh gap so my thighs stop rubbing together and get chaffed 😳

I’m a man and that’s a reason I would want one 😅
its so confusing. bc half of social media says you should have a thigh gap, and the other half so you should have a fat tush and thick thighs. so idek anymore!? :dontknow:
Original post by chloeebrown09
its so confusing. bc half of social media says you should have a thigh gap, and the other half so you should have a fat tush and thick thighs. so idek anymore!? :dontknow:

Do what makes you happy and comfortable! :-)
Original post by Laurence010401
Do what makes you happy and comfortable! :-)

thats exactly what i do hahahhahhahaa :wink:
yes those both are true
it means they're skinny
ohhh i thought they already were...
whats choclate fingers ? and why bc hes black
sorry i live in the US thats not a snack here
whatever happened to thick thighs save lives

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending