The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

JoeJBB
I'm applying for International Relations :smile: - Just did the 'substitute choice' option, changed from York. Bit worried because now that makes all my choices REALLY competitive ones :s-smilie:. Ah well, at least there's extra and clearing lol.

J

Hey, we're in direct competition LOL :yep: :biggrin:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 181
limonadita
Hey, we're in direct competition LOL :yep: :biggrin:

We are as well, I think :p:. Applying for Warwick, Durham and possibly St. Andrews.
Uh oh. :frown:
Reply 182
Hi ! I am thinking about applying (post-q) to Government and Economics or Politics and Philosophy
Mike_P
We are as well, I think :p:. Applying for Warwick, Durham and possibly St. Andrews.
Uh oh. :frown:

Well, if it was just you... but more than 1,000 other people means = capital sentence = no uni :frown:
Whatever is about to happen, I wish you luck :smile: (kuddos for being from Sweeden an loving sleeping :biggrin: :yep:)
Reply 184
limonadita
Well, if it was just you... but more than 1,000 other people means = capital sentence = no uni :frown:
Whatever is about to happen, I wish you luck :smile: (kuddos for being from Sweeden an loving sleeping :biggrin: :yep:)

Well, I'm sure you will be fine. Don't underestimate yourself.
Thanks, I wish you best of luck also, and I'll hold my thumbs for you.

Haha, Slovakia is much more cool though, isn't it?

Oh, yeah, sleeping is a excellent hobby.
Mike_P
Well, I'm sure you will be fine. Don't underestimate yourself.
Thanks, I wish you best of luck also, and I'll hold my thumbs for you.

Haha, Slovakia is much more cool though, isn't it?

Oh, yeah, sleeping is a excellent hobby.

Haha thank you. I'll let you know when I get a letter. :-P
Nah, Slovakia ain't so cool... some pretty nature here and there (well, basically everywhere :biggrin:) but I like Scandinavian countries much mooore even though I've never been to any :smile:
Reply 186
limonadita
Haha thank you. I'll let you know when I get a letter. :-P
Nah, Slovakia ain't so cool... some pretty nature here and there (well, basically everywhere :biggrin:) but I like Scandinavian countries much mooore even though I've never been to any :smile:

Sure!
I just sent off my application :eek:.
Oh, I've heard the the eastern parts of Europe are supposed to be very beautiful. As you haven't been to any scandinavian country, I have nearly not been to any east european country! I've been in the cities of Helsinki and Talinn however.

The nature here, btw, isn't too bad either :smile:.
Reply 187
SAME!!! sent my application off today. Accessed track....And so it begins....:shock::eek:
Reply 188
Just writing to say that the application forms have been made available if you are applying by post. I found it helpful as I could forward my prospective academic referrers a copy of the questions before they fill it out online.

I've become even more anxious, if that were even possible!
Reply 189
I've decided not to apply for LSE. I thought that there is no point in applying to a place i don't like and also i don't want to stay in London, so I guess it's a waste. Good luck to you all :smile:
Reply 190
applying to BMS and M&E.
Mike_P

Another Swede :woo: Guess you are enrolled in the IB-programme? I for one study 'Naturvetenskapligt program'.
Reply 192
Going for Government and Economics
GCSE 7A*,4A
AS - AAAA (French History Maths Economics)
A2 - French A (year early)
Predicted AAA
Received by Ucas 2nd October

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
Reply 193
Capocrimini
Another Swede :woo: Guess you are enrolled in the IB-programme? I for one study 'Naturvetenskapligt program'.

Hey!

I'm not :smile:. I studied something similar, but with more IT-related modules, kind of.

Sent your application off yet?
Mike_P
Hey!

I'm not :smile:. I studied something similar, but with more IT-related modules, kind of.

Sent your application off yet?

Yessir, you? Also, what english test did you do? TOEFL?
Reply 195
Capocrimini
Yessir, you? Also, what english test did you do? TOEFL?

Cool!
Bara att vänta då... Nervöst!

I did IELTS.
How about you?
Politics and Philosophy 2009.

Good look everyone!:biggrin:
Reply 197
Going for Accounting and Finance
GCSES: 5A* 6As
Achieved Alevels : A(bio) A(psych) B(chem)
AS German (B)

worried about not having maths at alevel :/
and is it ok to mention interest in the economy in an accounting and finance personal statement lol

x
Reply 198
gsc7
Going for Accounting and Finance
GCSES: 5A* 6As
Achieved Alevels : A(bio) A(psych) B(chem)
AS German (B)

worried about not having maths at alevel :/
and is it ok to mention interest in the economy in an accounting and finance personal statement lol

x

lol hi man.... i applied to accounting and finance too....yop i talked about that cause i applied to bsc economics at ucl too... lol
!!!!
Reply 199
ahh ryt! thanks that gives me some reassurance!

do i really have a chance though without having Maths at Alevel? I do have an A* at gcse maths?

sorry for all the qs btw!
x

Latest

Trending

Trending