The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4680
just out of curiousity
how do u write the unis uve applied under ur writings....
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 4681
when did u get it? wot time

I dont know when the offer was put up there, but when I checke at 12pm it wasnt there
but when i checked 15 mins ago, I literally jumped out my seat
Well done on people who have received offers but people who applied before oxbridge deadline with NO email..Its rejection week next so brace yourself
Congratulations guys :smile:
Still nothing...
This thread makes me want to :'(
I should stop reading it...
econ0403
U comin in summer?
im goin back in summer as well!!!
as the minority applying to UK unis..compared to all my friends for american unis..
we shud stick together LOL

haha ok. korean power! :biggrin: the one thing i really want to do when i go back to seoul is go to lotte world!!! and spend a WHOLE day (if not several days) at coex mall....my life....
all your friends are going to u.s.a? coool.....but hey, london's just as cool! dammit, i envy you!!! all you have to do now is get your 3 As.....i have to wait for like, months....:s-smilie:
Reply 4686
econ0403
just out of curiousity
how do u write the unis uve applied under ur writings....

my account => preferences => edit signature
Reply 4687
saeun
offer for Maths and Economics!!! at last
AAB including Maths :smile:
application sent 24/09/08
been waiting for months!

Well done on your offer. Just wondering what grades you got at GCSE cos your spoiler shows 2 sets of results which is a bit confusing
Reply 4688
I got an offer for Accounting & Finance :smile: Well done and good luck to everyone x
Reply 4689
roll007
Well done on your offer. Just wondering what grades you got at GCSE cos your spoiler shows 2 sets of results which is a bit confusing

I'm the one with 10A*s..

soz, it's just easier for me and my sis to have the same account as we use the same computers so we dont have to log in / out and forgetting passwords etc(which is also a nightmare when we both have homework to on the computer!):frown:
-Jenny-
I got an offer for Accounting & Finance :smile: Well done and good luck to everyone x

congrats!! did u get a shortlist email?? also what are ur GCSE and a levels like??
I think now it is time to refresh ucas track again and again until 6 pm lol..
no offer... no rejection :frown:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg i cant believe this !!!!

this has changed things so much

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

been waiting for this.....

my blender has been dispatched from amazon...

:smile:
It has been heartbreaking for me. Finally I made it!!!! Ahhhh!!!

Name: An
Course: L101 Economics
Offer: AAA
Date applied: 14th of October (Yeah, I am one of those Oxbridge applicants)
Shortlisted or not? No, I didn't receive anything. :smile:

I am so happy. Got this offer like an hour ago. I am just so happy. So happy! No words can describe this. Oh mooo! Whoooooo!!!!!

Congratulations to everybody else and good luck! My friend got an offer last year in April and he was an Oxbridge applicant as well (without any shortlist email at all) so it should be fine.

Oh lah lah!
Reply 4695
rosathegreat
haha ok. korean power! :biggrin: the one thing i really want to do when i go back to seoul is go to lotte world!!! and spend a WHOLE day (if not several days) at coex mall....my life....
all your friends are going to u.s.a? coool.....but hey, london's just as cool! dammit, i envy you!!! all you have to do now is get your 3 As.....i have to wait for like, months....:s-smilie:

LOL Lotte world is gud...but everland is just as good...
U ever thought about participating in MUNs..
there is a couple that i'm chairing and participating as delegates..
u shud come as well :yep: :yep:
Beef_Eater
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg i cant believe this !!!!

this has changed things so much

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

been waiting for this....

my blender has been dispatched from amazon...

:smile:

mate no offense but how many times are u gonna repeat the same joke over and over again?? starting to get slightly boring now..
Well played to those who got offers - I guess the rest of us are just going to have to wait a little longer for our day, if it comes!
I got an offer for economics! Can't believe it!! =] =] wow..
Offer is AAA plus a pass at further maths AS..
It came up on my ucas track at around 5!
Reply 4699
Well done to everyone who got offers today. At least I got an interview at UCL today so I got some good news.

Latest

Trending

Trending