The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

alikarachi
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

omg i think thats the first time ive actually laughed loud while reading this thread... haha:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

sorry, but I can't understand how you would find that so funny...
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
alikarachi
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

omg i think thats the first time ive actually laughed loud while reading this thread... haha:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Lol i just get so depressed with this thread sometimes. :biggrin:
Beef_Eater
sorry, but I can't understand how you would find that so funny...

Because you and others sit here all day making Mystic Meg predictions anout LSE admissions. You get stressed enough when the pattern changes slightly, imagine if the rules got turned on there head. I think you would have a heart attack. :tongue:
danfl2004
Because you and others sit here all day making Mystic Meg predictions anout LSE admissions. You get stressed enough when the pattern changes slightly, imagine if the rules got turned on there head. I think you would have a heart attack. :tongue:

Thanks. I couldn't say it any better.:yep:
alikarachi
Thanks. I couldn't say it any better.:yep:

My pleasure. :smile:
Reply 7985
danfl2004

I think the rejections on Friday AND Monday have given plenty of people heart attacks already!:tongue:
danfl2004

Don't say I get stressed because I don't. I have cracked jokes many times in this thread and have shown my sense of humour but on the other hand have received numerous warnings too for this.

I just couldn't understand the funny side of that comment.

Someone please explain to me the joke.
Reply 7987
Beef_Eater
Don't say I get stressed because I don't. I have cracked jokes many times in this thread and have shown my sense of humour but on the other hand have received numerous warnings too for this.

I'd say your 533 posts in less than 1.5 months in the LSE forum, generally asking about your chances of getting in or the predicted decision day disagree with that statement!
Reply 7988
ninety_nine
Commiserations guys. When did you all apply?

I applied mid-December. Wasn't gathered pile.
amar09
I'd say your 533 posts in less than 1.5 months in the LSE forum, generally asking about your chances of getting in or the predicted decision day disagree with that statement!

I have cracked about 4 jokes which led to me being temporarily banned. Not worth a ban anymore.
Reply 7990
Beef_Eater from what I have seen, you are arguably the most stressed person on this thread. Please remain on topic though.
Reply 7991
so today was a rejections day then?
Reply 7992
I really struggle to see why so many people complain and are frustrated by the continual speculation and obsession with patterns of LSE decisions. Surely that was what this thread was designed to do - to enable enthusiastic students to speculate and scrutinize the decisions of the university which they desperately hope to attend. What would this thread be without people like Beef_Eater continually wondering whether he'll get. I'll tell you what it would be like....boring.
Variable
so today was a rejections day then?

yep.
mm233
I really struggle to see why so many people complain and are frustrated by the continual speculation and obsession with patterns of LSE decisions. Surely that was what this thread was designed to do - to enable enthusiastic students to speculate and scrutinize the decisions of the university which they desperately hope to attend. What would this thread be without people like Beef_Eater continually wondering whether he'll get. I'll tell you what it would be like....boring.

thank you very much...its speculation and predictions that keep this thread alive.
LSE are going to be my insurance. Who here is going to the open day for offer-holders on the 21st April?
Reply 7996
Jong Il Kim
That's my brother. He has already secured a place at the school in the last November, but he's going to the Cambridge anyway.

I got predicted 45 last year, and received 44 points.

edit: To clarify any further arguments, he and I have had a different subject combination.

I think we are getting confused because Jong Kim comes from a large family. In addition to the brother who has the Cambridge offer who is predicted 43 points(although curiously he never posted in the Cambridge forum) there is the one who got rejected from Merton without interview http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=16208242#post16208242
and the one who got rejected after an interview in Singapore
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15971144#post15971144

Somep[eople borrow each others accounts, sometimes people change their details to preserve their anonymity and then forget, and sometimes people prefer to say they rejected somewhere than somewhere rejected them.
Reply 7997
wow today has been a surprise
Reply 7998
I've given up
So many of you are so worryingly obsessed with LSE. It's an amazing school but don't let it run your lives :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've received an offer for Government, please add me to the list. Although saying that I'm probably going to reject the LSE in favour of Warwick.

Latest

Trending

Trending