The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Okie McDokie thanks amar09 (you should be applying for a statistics course with all the predicting you've got going on here :P)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I think whenever the next round of decisions goes out it will be an offers round.
dramaminedreams
I think whenever the next round of decisions goes out it will be an offers round.

I like the optimism on this thread.

I'm going to go against the general consensus here. I think we're in for a mixed bag tomorrow (if we get decisions tomorrow of course).
Reply 1583
swingin_yoyo
Okie McDokie thanks amar09 (you should be applying for a statistics course with all the predicting you've got going on here :P)

Hehe, i'm trying to get AWAY from all the predicting. Its all been wrong so far!
lol
this thread is actually hilarious :smile:#
God we're tense!
Optimism is good. I know I won't hear until January, it would be nice to get some good news.

For what it's worth, if I were to *guess* I'd say there will be a mix of offers/rejections tomorrow.

Good luck to all concerned
Nothing beats a good bit of suspense :wink:
Reply 1588
I predict there'll be offers next Wednesday, on the grounds that we've had one rejection day on a Monday, a week of nothing, then a rejection day on a Tuesday. Therefore, offer day on Wednesday :yep: Great logic, I know :p:
Reply 1589
LadyJane
I predict there'll be offers next Wednesday, on the grounds that we've had one rejection day on a Monday, a week of nothing, then a rejection day on a Tuesday. Therefore, offer day on Wednesday :yep: Great logic, I know :p:

You know, all four times we built up a decision day like this, there was Nothing...yep NOTHING! Yet, the two times we didn't say anything, we were surprised by decisions.
I say NOONE posts until the first decision tomorrow or 12:00 GMT, whichevers first!!!
Also, would be cool to have a WHOLE 12 Hours without a single post on this thread.:eek:

And don't reply "OK" to this thread, because thats just Silly!:biggrin: :p:
LadyJane

Haha amazing logic :yep:
amar09
You know, all four times we built up a decision day like this, there was Nothing...yep NOTHING! Yet, the two times we didn't say anything, we were surprised by decisions.
I say NOONE posts until the first decision tomorrow or 12:00 GMT, whichevers first!!!
Also, would be cool to have a WHOLE 12 Hours without a single post on this thread.:eek:

Ok
amar09

In reality amar09, that is just not going to happen. There are times when we can't even go through a whole twelve minutes without somebody adding to this thread, let alone asking for nobody to post before midday on the last Friday of November, ie. the date on which the first batch of offers have come out in the past few years.
Reply 1593
Economist1
In reality amar09, that is just not going to happen. There are times when we can't even go through a whole twelve minutes without somebody adding to this thread, let alone asking for nobody to post before midday on the last Friday of November, ie. the date on which the first batch of offers have come out in the past few years.

Fine...:p:
I hope for all our sakes that the offers are tomorrow.

but if El Mariachi is right (i think it was him that said this), then offers won't come till later. (IIRC, he said that LSE are still making decisions on Friday, UCAS are just taking ages to process them)
This thread is so last week for me. It's practically retro.
amar09
Fine...:p:
I hope for all our sakes that the offers are tomorrow.

but if El Mariachi is right (i think it was him that said this), then offers won't come till later. (IIRC, he said that LSE are still making decisions on Friday, UCAS are just taking ages to process them)

Not trying to steal the credit from the great El Mariachi, but I believe that it was I who first hypothesised about the UCAS error phenomenon. :p:
Economist1
Not trying to steal the credit from the great El Mariachi, but I believe that it was I who first hypothesised about the UCAS error phenomenon. :p:

WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU OR EL MARIACHI STEAL MY CREDIT?! lol
Reply 1597
Economist1

Possibly, but i believe he was the first one to stick with it AFTER we got decisions on Tuesday!
amar09
Possibly, but i believe he was the first one to stick with it AFTER we got decisions on Tuesday!

no point in quarreling lol
we will know tmr:smile:
tribalium
no point in quarreling lol
we will know tmr:smile:

Not quarelling. Just some light-hearted banter to ease the nerves.

Fingers crossed (again) for tomorrow.

Latest

Trending

Trending