The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Rearadmiral
My offer update on UCAS track appeared ~45 mins before noon; are you guys sure that offer rounds are made only at 12/5? I thought those were just the UCAS email-notification times.

They can be made at anytime of the day. I just know that most people got their offers around 12 O'clock today. Im just checking if anyone got offers after that to see if there's any hope of more offers later today. Apparently not.:frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
tribalium
I couldnt find in last year's thread for after 5 pm offers...
anyone could confirm me that it is possible:frown:

Well we'v had two rounds on a monday and a tuesday so who knows?
Rearadmiral
My offer update on UCAS track appeared ~45 mins before noon; are you guys sure that offer rounds are made only at 12/5? I thought those were just the UCAS email-notification times.

email notification is, in general , slower than update on track.
tribalium
but the following week should be rejection :frown:

that's what I'm worrying too. :frown:
Cerulean
Well we'v had two rounds on a monday and a tuesday so who knows?

it's just soooooo panic:s-smilie:
tribalium
it's just soooooo panic:s-smilie:

r they still sending offer/rejection during the christmas???
Jong Il Kim
that's what I'm worrying too. :frown:

it seems to me that we shdn't hope for today but continue to hear nth after the next week rejection:s-smilie:
Reply 1787
Will_Will
r they still sending offer/rejection during the christmas???

There will most likely be one more rejection and one more offer round before the admissions office closes for christmas. Then we won't hear anything till mid january.
They can be made at anytime of the day. I just know that most people got their offers around 12 O'clock today. Im just checking if anyone got offers after that to see if there's any hope of more offers later today. Apparently not.

It's not as if they only have a single day of offers. I'm sure thing's will fall into place; but the wait's excruciating nevertheless;

in this post-offer scenario, I'm going to miss the intensity of this thread!
Reply 1789
anybody got for actuarial science or from the maths department?? there are so many offers in my school already, but all the actuarials are pending.... anybody out ther got actuarial science:woo: :mad:
Reply 1790
It seems more offers come out in the first offer round last year...
cmyip1
anybody got for actuarial science or from the maths department?? there are so many offers in my school already, but all the actuarials are pending.... anybody out ther got actuarial science:woo: :mad:

are you serious? how would you define 'so many offers'? :frown:
cmyip1

there is a maths n eco offer here today...
Are international applicants treated differently?

Although there were some offers for straight economics, but none of them were international.
Jong Il Kim

Although there were some offers for straight economics, but none of them were international.

that s what i told to myself...
Reply 1795
im post!
Reply 1796
Last year, the offers didn't start till 14:00, so there is still a little bit of hope!
amar09
Last year, the offers didn't start till 14:00, so there is still a little bit of hope!

great then! :smile:
Reply 1798
Conditional Offer for Government! :biggrin: AAB
I'm glad :biggrin:

Although the letter did say "pls provide certified verification of English Language qualification". Can i use school's English paper (called General Paper) for A level? Or SAT?

I've been studying for 4 years in an English-speaking institution in Singapore and got 2350 for SAT..
Reply 1799
Jong Il Kim

If anything international applicants are treated much more favourably by the LSE. The percentages of international students I think is something like 60%.

Latest

Trending

Trending