The Student Room Group

St Paul's School 16+ 2021 entry

Hiya,
I was wondering if anyone has gone through the St Paul's admission process at 16+ as I am considering applying for 2021 entry.
If all goes well, I would like to board there so any info on that as well?

And also, what about the entrance exams?
If it helps, I would want to do Ancient History, History and Politics with an EPQ.

Thanks!
Original post by Restia
Hiya,
I was wondering if anyone has gone through the St Paul's admission process at 16+ as I am considering applying for 2021 entry.
If all goes well, I would like to board there so any info on that as well?

And also, what about the entrance exams?
If it helps, I would want to do Ancient History, History and Politics with an EPQ.

Thanks!

Heyy, I have just signed up for this webpage so apologies if I get a few things wrong. Yes, I am going through the St Paul's 16+ admissions process for 2021 Entry and am currently preparing to sit my exams this coming week. I am going for Mathematics (with Further Mathematics), Physics, and Computer Science. Not sure if this answers your question.
Hey, I sat the exams this October as well, and just got the offer today! Have you heard back from them?
Reply 3
Original post by michaelliu
Hey, I sat the exams this October as well, and just got the offer today! Have you heard back from them?

Hiya,
Yes I did, and it seems like I also got an offer haha! If you don't mind me asking, what subjects are you planning to take, and are you boarding by any chance?
Sorry for replying so late haha
Congrats guys. Received the offer yesterday. We should link up online. You accepting the place?
Reply 5
Original post by kaushal36
Congrats guys. Received the offer yesterday. We should link up online. You accepting the place?

Hiya, that sounds good to me, you can DM me your details
I'll most likely be accepting the place at St Paul's, yeah
Original post by Restia
Hiya,
Yes I did, and it seems like I also got an offer haha! If you don't mind me asking, what subjects are you planning to take, and are you boarding by any chance?
Sorry for replying so late haha

I am taking maths and 3 sciences, wbu? I got a full boarding place but still unsure whether to change it to weekly boarding or not
Reply 7
I am taking maths and 3 sciences, wbu? I got a full boarding place but still unsure whether to change it to weekly boarding or not

Fair enough haha, I'll be taking history, ancient history, politics and an epq
I'll also be boarding
Original post by Minty_2004
Heyy, I have just signed up for this webpage so apologies if I get a few things wrong. Yes, I am going through the St Paul's 16+ admissions process for 2021 Entry and am currently preparing to sit my exams this coming week. I am going for Mathematics (with Further Mathematics), Physics, and Computer Science. Not sure if this answers your question.

did you get in?
Original post by Serena072
did you get in?

did you apply this year? how did you find it? the maths was AWFUL i dont think i even got one question
Original post by lange schlange
did you apply this year? how did you find it? the maths was AWFUL i dont think i even got one question

I will be taking the exam this week. What was the exam most comparable to? GCSE? A-level? UKMT?

What were the exams most comparable to?
Reply 12
Original post by Restia
Fair enough haha, I'll be taking history, ancient history, politics and an epq
I'll also be boarding

Hello.
Thank you for the information shared so far. I’m sitting history as one of the 16+ entrance exams. Can you elaborate please on what the exam was like?
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending