The Student Room Group

which universities should i apply for

hello everybody! I am a student of S7 at the European school of Heraklion and at the end of the school year I am going to be awarded with the European Baccalaureate qualification. Lately, I have decided that I want to study Biology in scotland and I am very confused about the universities that i should apply for.

basically i have to choose five and i dont know which. although i am sure about the university of edinburgh, i still need your help to deside which four are best from the following universities:
st andrews uni
uni of aberdeen
uni of dundee
uni of stirling
edinburgh napier uni
heriot-watt uni
glasgow caledonian uni

(sorry for the spealing mistakes in advance)
Original post by mariafu
hello everybody! I am a student of S7 at the European school of Heraklion and at the end of the school year I am going to be awarded with the European Baccalaureate qualification. Lately, I have decided that I want to study Biology in scotland and I am very confused about the universities that i should apply for.

basically i have to choose five and i dont know which. although i am sure about the university of edinburgh, i still need your help to deside which four are best from the following universities:
st andrews uni
uni of aberdeen
uni of dundee
uni of stirling
edinburgh napier uni
heriot-watt uni
glasgow caledonian uni

(sorry for the spealing mistakes in advance)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6431074

Edin
St A
Aberdeen
Dundee
Stirling

Quick Reply

Latest