The Student Room Group

MA Law at the University of Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vnupe
This is not entirely true. I have not gone through a senior-status LLB, but I am a graduate of the MA in Law at Bristol. As such I do know, that our exams were not the same as the Undergrads at Bristol, nor were they marked on the same level as the Undergrads, which is why it has a Graduate School moniker.
We were expected to know the material in more depth, and we were taught the material in greater depth, which was reflected in the questions asked on the papers as well as marking of the papers.
Was it a lot of work, yes, we had to learn the nuts and bolts of each core subject (as done in any LLB), however we were also responsible to learn and understand some of the more nuanced aspects of each subject.

Hi vnupe,any way I could send you a dm to ask more about the course. New user here, perhaps you wouldn't mind dm-ing me as I'm not sure if tsr wllows new users to private message. Thanks !!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Cambslaw
Hi vnupe,any way I could send you a dm to ask more about the course. New user here, perhaps you wouldn't mind dm-ing me as I'm not sure if tsr wllows new users to private message. Thanks !!

Sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending