The Student Room Group

Being seen as the bad guy

I joined this guys insta live and he was live with his mate. I know the guy from school so that is why I joined, the guy who I knew from school mentioned that I joined and then his mate was like is that the autistic kid and it just hurt my feelings especially since I’m not autistic

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone?
ignore them (:
Reply 3
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
ignore them (:

It just made me feel like a ****** because also when I about your age actually a teacher made fun of me and everything just took the piss out of my voice etc
Well, try to remember that you’re young and a lot of people your age are stupid and say stupid things.

This isn’t an age where you take your peers seriously, you just focus on your priorities such as your education and leave the mature friendships for adulthood.
Reply 5
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Well, try to remember that you’re young and a lot of people your age are stupid and say stupid things.

This isn’t an age where you take your peers seriously, you just focus on your priorities such as your education and leave the mature friendships for adulthood.

I’m 19
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 19

So?

Still a lot of immature people at your age.

As a matter of fact you’ll meet people who are immature in all walks of life, so, you’ve got to realise that these external views do not reflect on you but on them.
Reply 7
So?

Still a lot of immature people at your age.

As a matter of fact you’ll meet people who are immature in all walks of life, so, you’ve got to realise that these external views do not reflect on you but on them.

I just feel like the comment was unnecessary because I haven’t seen the guys since school and yes I did act like a weirdo autistic kid in school I’ll admit it but I have changed now and I’m actually more quiet now
It just made me feel like a ****** because also when I about your age actually a teacher made fun of me and everything just took the piss out of my voice etc

a teacher made fun of you?
report them
I just feel like the comment was unnecessary because I haven’t seen the guys since school and yes I did act like a weirdo autistic kid in school I’ll admit it but I have changed now and I’m actually more quiet now

They dont know you, only you do.

Your representation of yourself is all that matters, it should act like an impenetrable force field so no one can break through.
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
a teacher made fun of you?
report them

It was years ago now
All will fall into place and they will learn a lesson ❤️
They dont know you, only you do.

Your representation of yourself is all that matters, it should act like an impenetrable force field so no one can break through.

One of the guys know me from school and the one who made the comment knew who I was
All will fall into place and they will learn a lesson ❤️

How will they learn their lesson?
They have no respect for you and are very immature block them
One of the guys know me from school and the one who made the comment knew who I was

So what?

You know who you are so you know you're none of the things they could ever call you.

That's my point, that your 'self' is seperate from everyone else.
Original post by Scottishlad888
They have no respect for you and are very immature block them

Yes
So what?

You know who you are so you know you're none of the things they could ever call you.

That's my point, that your 'self' is seperate from everyone else.

Reported 🙂
Reported 🙂

What?
What?

I have reported the guys instagram

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending