The Student Room Group

What is the most unhealthy breakfast you can think of?

I’m trying to go on a diet because Ive been gaining weight and I feel like it’s taking a toll on the sports that I do,tell me some and I’ll avoid having them for breakfast.

Edit: I know fried food is unhealthy but which ones aren’t as bad and would be good every once and a while?
Most unhealthy breakfast I can think of a junk food feast: fried, ultra-processed, high sugar, lots of dairy and stuffed with carbs.
Fried potato chips, beef/duck/goose/pork, chocolate gateau and high sugar soda drink.
Maybe pizza with cheese stuffed crusts, potato wedges, garlic bread, profiteroles and ice cream.
I don't normally eat breakfast but the most unhealthy breakfasts I have aren't necessarily unhealthy individually. Whenever I go on holiday I will eat mountains and mountains of continental breakfast, hams, pastries etc. Too many calories!
Original post by londonmyst
Most unhealthy breakfast I can think of a junk food feast: fried, ultra-processed, high sugar, lots of dairy and stuffed with carbs.
Fried potato chips, beef/duck/goose/pork, chocolate gateau and high sugar soda drink.
Maybe pizza with cheese stuffed crusts, potato wedges, garlic bread, profiteroles and ice cream.

I felt sick just reading that
I sometimes have leftover curry for breakfast and I am not ashamed.
For me, it's fried, dairy products, and pizza. I can't anything else
Deep fried Mars bars in batter. (Scots delicacy)

Peanut butter on fried bread.

Pork dripping on Indian Fry Bread.

Deep fried banana fritter covered in golden syrup.
Reply 7
That American one with marshmallows in it? Or the cookie one perhaps?
Cookies cookies cookies
Reply 9
American Pop-Tarts. Its essentially a sugary crust dipped in icing with more sugar added to the top.
(edited 3 years ago)
Pizza.

Quick Reply

Latest