The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

1st Year Stirling Uni Student AMA

I've just finished my first semester at UOS in history politics and secondary education and I stayed in halls. Ask me anything.
Reply 1
What are people like at uni?
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by ziomalll
What are people like at uni?

most people are quite nice , they're the same as people anywhere to be honest. I'm not convinced uni is that much different from school to be honest, except that the work is harder
Original post by DaDoodleQueen
I've just finished my first semester at UOS in history politics and secondary education and I stayed in halls. Ask me anything.

I'm keen to study history & secondary education but only got C in my Nat 5 maths and AABC in highers this year - would I get in with this or should I redo maths to try & get the B?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm keen to study history & secondary education but only got C in my Nat 5 maths and AABC in highers this year - would I get in with this or should I redo maths to try & get the B?

It's very possible to get into the course with those qualifications and I know people that have, that said resitting the maths and getting a B might help. You could try emailing the uni to ask their advice.

Quick Reply

Latest