The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unregistered
ok im 16 and have an issue with two best mates
one fancies me and i want the other and im pretty sure he wants me! but how do i no 4 sure? is their any way to no?
basically i think i need tips on how to make the guy i like want me and get rid of his mate
sophie xxxxxxxxxxx

lol- i think you need a guy to help you on this one
Reply 2
Unregistered
one fancies me and i want the other and im pretty sure he wants me! but how do i no 4 sure? is their any way to no?
basically i think i need tips on how to make the guy i like want me and get rid of his mate
sophie xxxxxxxxxxx

How wonderful of you to want to get rid of your best friend - the one who likes you!! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
just go for someone else if this situation is too complicated!!
Reply 4
Just tell him up straight. Cause the one who likes you will be feeling like he is being led on, so tell him upfront that you dont fancy him, yes he will sulk and probably not talk to you, but will thank you in the long term.
Reply 5
Unregistered
sophie xxxxxxxxxxx

are these your friends or are they your best friends.......never go out with a best friend period, you know to much about each other and when you break up they know all your weak spots. it just makes a general mess of things. trust me!
Reply 6
curryADD
are these your friends or are they your best friends.......never go out with a best friend period, you know to much about each other and when you break up they know all your weak spots. it just makes a general mess of things. trust me!

or it is fantastic..trust me!
Reply 7
curryADD

Well I wouldn't go out with someone who I couldn't class as my best friend :tongue:
curryADD

Well thats a rather pessimistic view on people. But its a shame its totally true :frown:.
Reply 9
Iluvatar
Well thats a rather pessimistic view on people. But its a shame its totally true :frown:.

yes well, my best friends tend to get really "cozy" with each other, and its not much fun when one of them breaks up and there like "pick sides"! and i do kno from experience, went out with jake once, totaly mess, every1s feelings got hurt...lemme tell you, it sucked!
Reply 10
curryADD
yes well, my best friends tend to get really "cozy" with each other, and its not much fun when one of them breaks up and there like "pick sides"! and i do kno from experience, went out with jake once, totaly mess, every1s feelings got hurt...lemme tell you, it sucked!

Do you go to primary school? :tongue:
Reply 11
curryADD

how old are you?
Reply 12
Adhsur
Do you go to primary school? :tongue:

NO- high school! quite a difference...i was out of elementary a LONG time ago!
Reply 13
Be honest, tell them straight what your position is. Don't lead anyone on - it's totally out of order.
Reply 14
curryADD

They probably asked how old you are because you sound a bit retarded! Just kidding
Reply 15
Unregistered
They probably asked how old you are because you sound a bit retarded! Just kidding

so i am retarded :wink:
Reply 16
curryADD
so i am retarded :wink:

I was just kidding you dont really. :wink:
Reply 17
Unregistered
I was just kidding you dont really. :wink:

i kno i dont :wink: by the way, im 14 :biggrin:
Reply 18
Adhsur
Well I wouldn't go out with someone who I couldn't class as my best friend :tongue:

I agree here. I've been very tempted on more than one occasion, but I'm so glad I didn't. She's still my best friend too :smile:
Reply 19
go for it, pretty much inevitable, just be prepared for a world of shit when over :-)

why are americans on a UK learning board anyways?

Latest

Trending

Trending