The Student Room Group

Friend getting arrogant (pre lockdown)

He was just trying to dictate stuff and just shouting at me telling me what do kind of. Basically he was telling me pushed me off my bed, not like pushed me onto the floor but he just tapped me away and said that he's sitting on my bed. Im probably going to tell the guy to do one and end the friendship. I'm only friends because he improved but now he's acting stupid again being rude to everyone. He was getting rude so I got assertive. He was trying to tell me what to have for dinner, I just told him mate "my house my rules if you don't like it then leave" then he started laughing saying its my parents house the house belongs to none of us so he said he'll do what he wants and get what he wants and talks to me how he wants. Its just upsetting like wtf, ok it is my parents house but why is he getting so cheeky. He's still a visitor and I live here. Visitors don't take over.

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I'm sorry this is happening... seems like such a disheartening situation for you.
If you feel that strong, give yourself some space and distance yourself from him. If he is a true friend and was just having a rough patch, he'll be sorry. Don't go back to him straight away- he would just be taking advantage of you which is the worst thing.
Hope it goes well!
Reply 2
Cheers
Reply 3
get rid asap
Reply 4
Original post by saskiax
get rid asap

I will do
Reply 5
god some people have such bizzare problemss
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
god some people have such bizzare problemss

Yep
These posts are just weird. Do you really expect a single person to say anything but "don't be friends with them".
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Yep

you shouldn't just..tolerate that sort of behaviour. people like to test how far they can go tbh
next time just grab him by the neck and shove him off your bed
best way to avoid this is not inviting him to your house i guess. but but talk to him first
Original post by Luxys
These posts are just weird. Do you really expect a single person to say anything but "don't be friends with them".

Not trying to be rude but if you think my post is weird then don't reply.
Original post by Ciel.
you shouldn't just..tolerate that sort of behaviour. people like to test how far they can go tbh
next time just grab him by the neck and shove him off your bed

I don't really like violence
Original post by qwertuyuyuy
best way to avoid this is not inviting him to your house i guess. but but talk to him first

Ok
Reply 13
I don't really like violence

it's not
Original post by Ciel.
it's not

It is if you attack someone
Reply 15
It is if you attack someone

nah, me and my bf do it alll the time 😂
Original post by Ciel.
nah, me and my bf do it alll the time 😂

Then your relationship is toxic id suggest break up
Reply 17
Then your relationship is toxic id suggest break up

rudeness baby.
Original post by Ciel.
rudeness baby.

I'm not even trying to be rude and sorry if I am but it is toxic if you physically fight your bf all the time
Reply 19
I'm not even trying to be rude and sorry if I am but it is toxic if you physically fight your bf all the time

byee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending