The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Podiatry Cardiff Met

I’ve recently been accepted to study podiatry at Cardiff met in 2021. I would really appreciate if anyone could give me any good advice or share educational websites/books so I can study a bit before hand & prepare myself. Things such as the anatomy, physiology etc etc. Anything you think would be beneficial before starting the course.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello 👋 congratulations!!!
I am going to Cardiff Met in September 2021 too!!!! Hello future classmate. Can’t believe we will be meeting this year.
I have been doing a little bit of anatomy revision, such as foot and lower limb names - so I don’t get spooked by all the long words. There’s so much, bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons - getting to grips with that in an introduction way - I think could be useful??
Iv been looking at essay revision and having a look at Harvard referencing too as extras.
I have started a fb group :smile: I will send you an invite to your private message - if you wanna join? X
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Elvispod
I am going to Cardiff Met in September 2021 too!!!! Hello future classmate. Can’t believe we will be meeting this year.
I have been doing a little bit of anatomy revision, such as foot and lower limb names - so I don’t get spooked by all the long words. There’s so much, bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons - getting to grips with that in an introduction way - I think could be useful??
Iv been looking at essay revision and having a look at Harvard referencing too as extras.
I have started a fb group :smile: I will send you an invite to your private message - if you wanna join? X

Awh thank you! Yeah definitely wanna get a head start on anatomy!! I will join now xxx
Reply 3
Original post by Elvispod

Hello! I'll be studying Podiatry at Cardiff Met in September, could I be added to the fb group? Thanks! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending