The Student Room Group

Amazon Apprenticeships

anyone applying to any??

Scroll to see replies

I just saw the the technology L6 one: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000009976
Definitely going to apply!
Reply 2
yeah some of them don't start in September 2021
like some marketing ones start in may 2021
Reply 3
Has anyone applied (and been accepted)? in the past? If so what’s it like? any info is appreciated
In the application, they're asking for salary expectations? What should I say? Their apprenticeship advert mentions 30k
Reply 5
Original post by siodvcnseuv
In the application, they're asking for salary expectations? What should I say? Their apprenticeship advert mentions 30k

maybe just quote that and say that you think your worth it idk?
Reply 6
Original post by siodvcnseuv

That is not really important, I didn't put anything.
applied to the SDE apprenticeship! does anyone (current/past apprentices maybe) have an idea of how long the wait for stage 2 is?
Reply 8
Did anyone have an issue with inputting your predicted grades? For some reason, the space bar did not work so there are no spaces, making it hard to read. Should I just continue with my application?
Original post by anon312
Did anyone have an issue with inputting your predicted grades? For some reason, the space bar did not work so there are no spaces, making it hard to read. Should I just continue with my application?

mine worked fine for me. maybe send them an email?
Reply 10
I just wrote it in another document and copied it into my form, which worked fine for me. I’ve submitted my application!
Has anyone taken part in any of the next rounds of the hiring process?
Ive applied to the chartered management one, got a video interview. Any tips??
Hi, applied for a degree apprenticeship last week, did the interview and online tests the next day, and a week later (today), been invited to assessment centre.I’d advise applying early.
ooo, yeah i completed thw video interview today, was so lengthy, i dont like how you have to do it all in one sitting especially if you dont have tims. Fingers crossed Ive done enough!!
Reply 14
has anyone applied to software dev and heard back? i did a couple days after they opened and havent heard anything
Original post by RyanJA
has anyone applied to software dev and heard back? i did a couple days after they opened and havent heard anything

I also applied as soon as they opened and haven't really heard anything yet.
Reply 16
Original post by RyanJA

I applied quite a while ago too, but nothing apart from the confirmation email.
Original post by Mobs7861
Hi, applied for a degree apprenticeship last week, did the interview and online tests the next day, and a week later (today), been invited to assessment centre.I’d advise applying early.

hey which scheme did you apply to? i applied for SDE the day it opened and haven't heard anything yet
has anyone heard anything from SDE yet. i think the deadline passed a bit ago
Original post by maishamss
hey which scheme did you apply to? i applied for SDE the day it opened and haven't heard anything yet

Hi, sorry for the late reply! I dont use this much. I applied to the Chartered Manager Apprenticeship.
Have you heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending