The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

MSc Physician Associate at Anglia Ruskin University

Hi, any applicants for Physician associate for Anglia Ruskin University 2021? Has any one been shortlisted for interview yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, any applicants for Physician associate for Anglia Ruskin University 2021? Has any one been shortlisted for interview yet?

Hi,
I was shortlisted last week but I haven't heard anything from them about the interview dates, have you?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Annie.ken
Hi,
I was shortlisted last week but I haven't heard anything from them about the interview dates, have you?

No! But I attended their virtual open day and asked them about it! They said they still working on interview format but it might be panel interview but nothing confirmed yet!

I was shortlisted for interview back in Feb and still haven't had a date yet :frown:. Have you had your interview yet? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MajesticMidna
I was shortlisted for interview back in Feb and still haven't had a date yet :frown:. Have you had your interview yet? :smile:

I was shortlisted in Jan and still no date😒😒 I have been practicing and practicing and now I don’t feel like I can do it anymore 🤪🤪
I was shortlisted in Jan and still no date😒😒 I have been practicing and practicing and now I don’t feel like I can do it anymore 🤪🤪

I've seen that there have been people who applied in Feb and have been shortlisted and given a date for their interview :frown:. Aww I feel you on that one, I ended up buying a book to help me and it has been amazing :smile:. Have you applied to anywhere else? :smile:
Reply 6
I've seen that there have been people who applied in Feb and have been shortlisted and given a date for their interview :frown:. Aww I feel you on that one, I ended up buying a book to help me and it has been amazing :smile:. Have you applied to anywhere else? :smile:

Oh dear NO 😟😟 how come they were invited before us? And no I have not applied anywhere else!! That’s my only choice😢 am very tired of checking my email every 2 minutes 🤪🤪
Oh dear NO 😟😟 how come they were invited before us? And no I have not applied anywhere else!! That’s my only choice😢 am very tired of checking my email every 2 minutes 🤪🤪

I know, it’s a little frustrating 😭. I was given a phone number by admissions when I sent an email asking what’s going on, I can send it to you if you like? Aww I appreciate that 😂 I’m the same. But I’ve applied else where also so I am lucky in that sense 😂

Its the same for me as well, I've heard that some people was told that the interview will be in May.

Hi,
Can I ask you which book you are using, I bought the 'how to ace the Physician assistant interview' which wasn't helpful as it was mostly about US PAs.
Thanks
Original post by Annie.ken
Hi,
Can I ask you which book you are using, I bought the 'how to ace the Physician assistant interview' which wasn't helpful as it was mostly about US PAs.
Thanks

Hey
It's by a girl who is a PA already. Here's the link to her insta (that's where I messaged her to get the book). It's well worth the money :smile: Say it was a recommendation as she'd be so pleased :smile: https://www.instagram.com/florencethepa/?hl=en
Hope it helps you as much as it helped me :smile:
Hey
It's by a girl who is a PA already. Here's the link to her insta (that's where I messaged her to get the book). It's well worth the money :smile: Say it was a recommendation as she'd be so pleased :smile: https://www.instagram.com/florencethepa/?hl=en

I bought that book too! Very helpful !! But still don’t feel prepared 😒😒
I bought that book too! Very helpful !! But still don’t feel prepared 😒😒

Aww, it is really nerve wracking. ARU are holding panel interviews which can be daunting if you haven't had one before. Just be yourself :smile: be honest with your experiences as it will come across authentic :smile:. I just really went through the frameworks on how to answer certain questions and that really helped :smile:.

There are some webinars coming up for interview practice/help! There are tons of Facebook groups that have mentors in that are happy to help. The mentor system really helped me out with my personal statement :smile:
Hey

Thank you soo much!
It looks really good
Hey,

Is anyone here still waiting for an interview date? :smile:
Hey,

Is anyone here still waiting for an interview date? :smile:

Mine is on the 28th 😊
Mine is on the 28th 😊

Oooh good luck! :smile: When did you hear about an interview date? I'm still waiting to hear back :frown: I was shortlisted on 21/1 :confused:
Oooh good luck! :smile: When did you hear about an interview date? I'm still waiting to hear back :frown: I was shortlisted on 21/1 :confused:

I was shortlisted on 05/01 and got the invite last Wednesday! I did not get an email! I checked my portal and it was there!!
I was shortlisted on 05/01 and got the invite last Wednesday! I did not get an email! I checked my portal and it was there!!

Ok, it sounds like they're just being really slow, or they've had a lot of applications this year. They're going to hate me as I've been a right pest with chasing up my application haha. Thank you :biggrin: Good luck to you :smile:
Ok, it sounds like they're just being really slow, or they've had a lot of applications this year. They're going to hate me as I've been a right pest with chasing up my application haha. Thank you :biggrin: Good luck to you :smile:

Thanks 🙂 and hope you get yours soon!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending