The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

MSc Physician Associate at Anglia Ruskin University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am glad you finally got it😊😊 now we can all worry at the same time 😂😂😂😂 preparations are driving me crazy!! Do you guys know if we gonna have math test? Really want to know so I don’t waste my time!! Already have my hands full 🤪🤪🤪

Noo we won't have a math test, that's just if the interviews were in person. I think it's just going to be a panel interview :smile:
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
are you guys still finishing off your degrees or have you graduated already
Original post by Aarghhhhh
are you guys still finishing off your degrees or have you graduated already

I graduated in 2019 and have been working as a medical laboratory assistant (part time throughout my studies and then full time once I finished :smile: ). Now looking for the next step :biggrin:. Hbu?
Original post by MajesticMidna
Noo we won't have a math test, that's just if the interviews were in person. I think it's just going to be a panel interview :smile:

Thanks 🙏 it’s such a relief! My math is actually pretty good but still I rather focus on panel questions for now!!
Those who have already had their interview- how far in advance do they email you a zoom/teams link? I have my interview tomorrow and am yet to receive a link!!! Thanks :smile:
Those who have already had their interview- how far in advance do they email you a zoom/teams link? I have my interview tomorrow and am yet to receive a link!!! Thanks :smile:

Late night 😭🤣
Actually the sent it at three in the afternoon
Actually the sent it at three in the afternoon

oh no way lmao- how long before the interview was that?
The day before so you should receive it today
The day before so you should receive it today

ooo i see, thank you!! how did you find your interview went?
It was fine, don’t let their stern faces throw you off 🤣

What ☹️ Stern faces !! Why☹️☹️☹️ Were there two or more? To be honest even if they smile all the way through the interview I will be shaking🤪 I know myself!! Anyone with me next week💪💪?
I had two both were pretty stern looking 😭😭but they are nice I just think it’s just them being serious

Oh no haha, I am not looking forward to my ARU one if they're scary looking haha
Guys I promise they aren’t that scary 😭
Guys I promise they aren’t that scary 😭

Were there any tricky questions ( am not asking for exact questions!! Just generally) or as they said only about ourselves!! 🙁🙁
No tricky questions they are trying to see your personality and how you think
No tricky questions they are trying to see your personality and how you think

Thanks 🙏 really appreciate it 😌 hope we all do well and receive offers.
For anyone waiting to hear back from ARU I'd recommend checking your applicant portal as I've just seen that I've got an offer but I didn't get an email or anything (yet)!!!!
For anyone waiting to hear back from ARU I'd recommend checking your applicant portal as I've just seen that I've got an offer but I didn't get an email or anything (yet)!!!!

That’s great !! Is it your first choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending