The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

MSc Physician Associate at Anglia Ruskin University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone heard back? I been put on the waiting list 🤪🤪🤪 which means no chance! I give up! Good luck everyone 😌

Hi, you might get in, I think they have not finished interviewing all applicants so have placed u in a waiting list. My interview is in June. All the best
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Hi, you might get in, I think they have not finished interviewing all applicants so have placed u in a waiting list. My interview is in June. All the best

Yes but many people said they been put on the reserve list!! This means my chance is very low!! Wish you good luck on your interview 🙂🙂
Do you guys know when is the last interview date? I think June is the last month for interviews!! The whole reserve list wait is killing me 😟😟😟 anyone else on the list with me🤪🤪
I am x
Original post by Aarghhhhh
I am x

Do you have offer from other university or is that your only one ? For me it’s my only choice 😟
I hold an offer for Surrey
I’m on the waiting list
I’m on the waiting list

I feel like they either give offers or put you on the reserve list !! I haven’t heard a single person said rejection 😕 which can mean too many of us are waiting for few offers if any!! Good luck anyway and I hope unlike me you hold offers from other universities 😌😌
By the way, those on the reserve list did they update your portal!! Because mine still says processing your application !!!
No mine says the same
Original post by Aarghhhhh
I hold an offer for Surrey

Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey and received an offer. If you have any questions about Surrey or uni life in general, then please ask as I am here to help you out

Joao
Economics
Good luck everyone!! I had my interview on the 5th and they were super friendly and approachable - got my offer through on the 7th, definitely check the portal as I received no email!! Just be yourself, I wasn’t overly prepared but understood the job role and how I would be a good fit for the course. You’ll smash it!
Original post by Jasamarie
Good luck everyone!! I had my interview on the 5th and they were super friendly and approachable - got my offer through on the 7th, definitely check the portal as I received no email!! Just be yourself, I wasn’t overly prepared but understood the job role and how I would be a good fit for the course. You’ll smash it!

Congratulations 🥳 I did not get the friendly ones🤪🤪 I actually got the stern faces 😞😞😞 and here I am!! On the reserve list🤓🤓
Reply 93
Congratulations 🥳 I did not get the friendly ones🤪🤪 I actually got the stern faces 😞😞😞 and here I am!! On the reserve list🤓🤓

I have my interview very soon .Do you have any tips for me. I'm kind of worried
Good luck to everyone who have interviews! I ended up withdrawing my application as I accepted an offer with my first choice :smile:. Plus the time it took ARU to actually offer me an interview slot kinda put me off the uni.

I wish everyone well in their future endeavors :biggrin:
Original post by SM225
I have my interview very soon .Do you have any tips for me. I'm kind of worried

Hey, don’t worry you gonna be fine! The interview is very basic questions ( panel questions), for me I get nervous very easily and I think the guy sensed this on me !!and he got🤪🤪 I got nervous as soon as he questioned one of my answers 🤓🤓 just know the role very well and u will be fine! Good luck
Original post by MajesticMidna
Good luck to everyone who have interviews! I ended up withdrawing my application as I accepted an offer with my first choice :smile:. Plus the time it took ARU to actually offer me an interview slot kinda put me off the uni.

I wish everyone well in their future endeavors :biggrin:

Happy for you😊😊 congratulations on your offer! I don’t have any other choices 🙁🙁 but good luck
Reply 97
Hey, don’t worry you gonna be fine! The interview is very basic questions ( panel questions), for me I get nervous very easily and I think the guy sensed this on me !!and he got🤪🤪 I got nervous as soon as he questioned one of my answers 🤓🤓 just know the role very well and u will be fine! Good luck

Thank you hopefully it will go well . Was there a lot of MMI questions ??
Reply 98
like scenario questions?.
Original post by SM225
like scenario questions?.

Only one scenario question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending