Reply 1
i believe it rus on a wednesday...
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
yes, from the underpass.
I dont have the bit of paper anymore, but I think it is at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 and 4 from the underpass, and then at 25 to from Sainsbury's, but someone can probablt confirm that.
Reply 4
Still running no idea on times though. Tried getting it last Wedensday and asked what times it was to be told that it runs four times a day and Sainsbury had not told them what times.
Reply 5
I was told it was every 30mins from underpass / Sainsburys... maby ring sainsburys lancaster branch and ask?
Correction, it definately started at 10 last year, not 9.
I got the bus today...

I think (from overhearing what was said by the stagecoach guys at the underpass) it is running from the university to Sainsbury's at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 4pm and 5pm. Then the return from Sainsbury's is just when it arrives. Today it took 45 minutes each way though (on the 1pm bus there and 4.30ish return) due to traffic which was a bit of a nightmare but not their fault.

I don't think you needed anything to get on here (I didn't) and the guy was checking you had a Sainsbury's bag and/or a receipt when we got back on.

I'd imagine it is going to be running the same way for the rest of term. :smile:
affinity89
I got the bus today...

I think (from overhearing what was said by the stagecoach guys at the underpass) it is running from the university to Sainsbury's at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 4pm and 5pm. Then the return from Sainsbury's is just when it arrives. Today it took 45 minutes each way though (on the 1pm bus there and 4.30ish return) due to traffic which was a bit of a nightmare but not their fault.

I don't think you needed anything to get on here (I didn't) and the guy was checking you had a Sainsbury's bag and/or a receipt when we got back on.

I'd imagine it is going to be running the same way for the rest of term. :smile:

The traffic was horrenous today- the bus left at about five past 12, and did not get to sainsbury's until about ten to one!!!
Reply 9
How come it's free if Stagecoach run it?
anarchic
How come it's free if Stagecoach run it?

Sainsbury's pay them for the hire of the bus. Presumably they earn much more form us than they spend on the hire.

Latest

Trending

Trending