The Student Room Group

Sunderland Medicine 2022 entry

Hi there, thanks for checking out this thread. This is the 2022 Entry discussion for Sunderland University A100.

We're now onto the 2023 application cycle, you can find the 2023 thread here. Of course, you are still welcome to browse this thread as well, but please post in the 2023 one if you have questions about Sunderland.
:biggrin:

Hi anyone wanting to go to Sunderland uni for medicine I've made this thread for discussion but im not sure if there is one but if not, hopefully this one can be an official one?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'm also wanting to go to Sunderland!! Here is the thread for Sunderland Medical School. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6337538

Here is the offer holders' thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6905812&page=2

:smile:
Sorry - just realised you meant 2022 entry!!
Great thank you!!
Original post by may12388
Sorry - just realised you meant 2022 entry!!

haha its fine good luck anyway!!
Original post by Lalisa1
Great thank you!!

Also, ecolier just to make sure this is for year 12's who are applying this September/October and actually starting uni next September 2022 ? is that alright? : )
thanks !!:smile:
does newcastle have a 2022 medicine one ?
Has anyone applied for the Sunderland medical school summer programme?
Original post by Hanathemedic
Has anyone applied for the Sunderland medical school summer programme?

Yup just applied yesterday. Wbu?
Original post by studentLuna
Yup just applied yesterday. Wbu?

Same - I can't believe we have to wait so long to find out if we were successful or not! I'm so impatient 😂
Same - I can't believe we have to wait so long to find out if we were successful or not! I'm so impatient 😂

Just found out I got in - now I just need to see if I can take the days off school!
Same - although I think it's in July so school shouldn't be on then anyway
Just found out I got in - now I just need to see if I can take the days off school!

I might see you in the social thing!😁
Same - although I think it's in July so school shouldn't be on then anyway

It’s is on for me till 23rd of July but I’m not sure if I should attend I’m not a big fan of PBL so I don’t even know if I should have Sunderland as an option in the first place.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
You need to post all info on the "which medical school" megathread and people will try and offer advice as to where might be a good place to apply.
Sunderland use the R&R form, so rely totally on WEx-type activity
Hi guys quick question,
Does anyone know what exactly the roles and responsibilities form is like? Ie do I need to list my roles/responsibilities and describe them? Do I need to attach evidences such as certificate?
This is all I could find from their website so far:
‘This form enables us to make an initial assessment of your non-academic achievements and aptitude for a career in medicine. The form provides an opportunity for you to evidence your commitment to and personal characteristics appropriate for a future doctor.’

Thank you in advance.
Reply 16
Hi guys quick question,
Does anyone know what exactly the roles and responsibilities form is like? Ie do I need to list my roles/responsibilities and describe them? Do I need to attach evidences such as certificate?
This is all I could find from their website so far:
‘This form enables us to make an initial assessment of your non-academic achievements and aptitude for a career in medicine. The form provides an opportunity for you to evidence your commitment to and personal characteristics appropriate for a future doctor.’

Thank you in advance.

https://www.keele.ac.uk/media/k-web/k-schools/medicine/admissions/R%20R%20form%202021%20Entry%20Applicant%20Guidance%20Notes.pdf
hi guys, i’m about to start first year at sunderland so thought i’d put myself on here in case anyone has any questions about admissions, first year (as it happens happens) etc! obviously i can’t answer specifics about interviews re: questions asked but just thought this might be helpful to someone :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by aspiringmdeva
hi guys, i’m about to start first year at sunderland so thought i’d put myself on here in case anyone has any questions about admissions, first year (as it happens happens) etc! obviously i can’t answer specifics about interviews re: questions asked but just thought this might be helpful to someone :smile:

Hi, thank you for offering your help. Do you have any advice regarding the r+r form and the interviews at Sunderland

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending