The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I applied with a predicted grade of ABB, got BBC and I am now at my insurance brighton and I am loving it! There is an open day this saturday, id advise you to go.
Reply 2
petzneo
I applied with a predicted grade of ABB, got BBC and I am now at my insurance brighton and I am loving it! There is an open day this saturday, id advise you to go.

I'm coming to the open day!! I may see you there :smile:
Reply 3
Btw, i know Im going against brighton here but John Moores is actually really good universtiy had a chat with a 2nd yr student from there today, but the course timetable does look quite tough they have only one hour free every day, and they finish at 5! I totally respect them...
Reply 4
oh =/ I won't get a chance to visit LJMU, whats the teaching quality like? is it out of 24?
Reply 5
umm, i have no idea, but I know of someone who will know...http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=164535
He is a 3rd year student!
Reply 6
im applying with AS grades BBC to brighton (C in ocr salters chem too :frown:), but im predicted ABB.. and will also be at brighton open day thingy on sat =D woo looking forward to it..
Reply 7
You'll like it, we are gonna have a £22 million building in 2010, which is gonna be great for you guys if you decide to go...
Reply 8
I'm only going to be there for 2 hrs as I have to rush back do u think that'll be enough time for the open day? Are u helping out at the open day?

And yeh Brighton is like my 'back up' but I'm thinking it's not too ideal because of my grades lol
Reply 9
Yeah, it might be better if you could stay longer but hopefully if you can get the tickets for the talks asap you should be fine, also go on the tours they do give you a really good chance to talk to current students.

What are you current predicted grades? Read my post on your other thread, as tbh you only need 320 points ( this includes the points in your AS). If you think you can't get that, University of Central Lanchashire have started up a pharmacy course last year and they are only asking for 300 points. But I don't know how good the university or the course is, so I suggest you to research it yourself.
Reply 10
I'm predicted BBC got a B in the AS i dropped, but in the prospectus it states ABB =/ Okies thanks for the info on the car park and talks :smile: hopefully I won't get lost at the uni lol

Latest

Trending

Trending