The Student Room Group

What famous person would you like to meet?

Scroll to see replies

Jason Statham, Tom Hardy and Dwayne Johnson because they're all awesome.

Also Dev Patel, Riz Ahmed and Kumail Nanjiani because of all the great work they are doing to represent South Asians in Hollywood.

Actresses: Jennifer Aniston, Charlize Theron, Alexandra Daddario and Ana De Armas
Nick Cave.
ariana grande and taylor swift. i also just want to know what ariana’s hair and makeup look like in person, for absolutely no reason other than... well, just because.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
shawn mendes

helloooo, I'm selling 2 Shawn Mendes concert tickets (seats are next to each other) for Manchester 4th May 2022. please message if interested :smile:
Morten Harket
Tom cruise
Original post by jacksonsmith1
Tom cruise

My friend saw him from about 100 metres away while he was filming for Mission Impossible 7 at Grand Central Station in Birmingham about 2 months ago. I'm told he's apparently not very tall but he was in good spirits and waving to everyone watching. I believe it was the same day his BMW was stolen nearby so I bet that good mood didn't carry on for very long, lol. :tongue:

The train station is said to be doubling for Abu Dhabi Airport in the movie. First I was like how come they aren't filming in the real place considering the huge tax breaks the UAE gives to big Hollywood productions. Then I realised that Duty Free in Abu Dhabi Airport is tiny compared to Grand Central. Nevertheless, can't wait for the movie to arrive!
David Attenborough
Princess Diana
Oh hold up actually No. THis was supposed to be my first answer

Spoiler

robert downey jr.
Original post by rosita313
If you were given a chance to meet any celebrity, whom would you like to meet?

Dylan O'Brien all the way!!
Ray Toro, Billie Joe Armstrong and David Attenborough.
If they were alive, Frederick Sanger and Andrew Huxley.
Elvis in the 60s eara
(edited 2 years ago)
I want to meet tom cruise
Michelle Obama
None of them.
I mean probably Hugh Jackman seems like a great guy.
Will smith and Johnny depp :cool:
STUART ASHEN. He's an excellent person.

Quick Reply

Latest